Honored Contributor

The Blacklist - Live Tweets!

Do you guys ever go over and watch some of these shows and their live Tweets? I do that with a few of my very favorite shows.

Right now I'm Tweeting the Blacklist. I haven't signed up for Tweets (don't like doing that, but I like reading them sometimes while the TV show is actually on). It's fun to see some of the comments.

Just wondering if I'm the only one who does this?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Blacklist - Live Tweets!

How do you do that and what do you find?
Trusted Contributor

I have never tweeted. Love the Blacklist. Love Spader !

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

twocent, I have never tweeted either. I don't think I ever want to. As someone who's almost 70 years old I am old time and I worry about the invasion of privacy as it is. I am very careful on where I sign up for anything.

So, I'll never tweet either (I don't think so). I do like reading some of their tweets during the show. Most shows have live tweets during the show. Sometimes it's the stars themselves and sometimes it someone else.

Just something different.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/16/2015 annabellethecat said:

twocent, I have never tweeted either. I don't think I ever want to. As someone who's almost 70 years old I am old time and I worry about the invasion of privacy as it is. I am very careful on where I sign up for anything.

So, I'll never tweet either (I don't think so). I do like reading some of their tweets during the show. Most shows have live tweets during the show. Sometimes it's the stars themselves and sometimes it someone else.

Just something different.

Sounds very interesting Annabelle! I would really enjoy reading these tweets and as much as I am always "opinionated" {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}- I wouldn't tweet . I just turned 60 and not only don't I tweet, I don't have a facebook page, either. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

I appreciate you posting about this as reading these- is surely something I would enjoy. I even enjoy opinions that are not my own and that is something not always done on the boards. lol !{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Enjoy your day!Smile

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

Well, I'm almost 70. I have a Facebook page and post on it (mainly funny things that happen to me and my grandchildren).

I keep in touch with over 100 of the 'kids' I went to High School with. We were all pretty close. It's a lot of fun.

As far as the tweets. I don't do any tweets either. I'm too long-winded anyway! I'd never tweet anything clever anyway.

Most of the one's (at least on Blacklist) the tweets are short and not very entertaining. I remember before the break when Tom would take off his glasses, he'd tweet something like, "Oh! Oh! Trouble is coming when the glasses come off". Just things like that. I've read where sometimes there are people sitting around a table doing the tweets too.

It's just another way of seeing things a little differently. I usually get bored and close it down. You sure don't miss anything.

Honored Contributor

I have to tell you something funny. I kept open the CBS Blacklist website. In full body shot (without his shirt) is Tom looking all angry and amazing! Every time I move the cursor this pops up and his picture!

I've decided my heart can't stand flashing on it any longer. I'm going to move on and close it down.

He is really nice looking (except for the ugly tatoos this season). Ha!