Respected Contributor

I LOVED THIS SHOW!!!!  It's kind of like the early years of Glee!  I can't wait for more.

Honored Contributor

I've been recording it but didn't start watching until today.  I've watched the first two episodes.  I was hooked within the first fifteen minutes.  I love this show!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I just read the finale is December 6 (10 episodes in total). Ten episodes isn't enough, I have enjoyed and have invested myself in the show which means it probably won't be picked up for a second season!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 , I also love this show and hope it is renewed.  Just very fun and well-acted IMO.

Honored Contributor

I really hope this show is renewed.  I love it!  It's the best show on network TV IMO.  I do wish there was more than ten episodes.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I don't think many of you are watching the show, I love it even more than Ordinary Joe. I have to say something very sad happened in last night's episode. There is much sadness and sorrow in the world, I watch TV as an escape as to what goes on in real life, I want a happy ending, not something that will bring me to tears. Next week is the finale, I hope it's a season finale and not a series finale. 

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I don't think many of you are watching the show, I love it even more than Ordinary Joe. I have to say something very sad happened in last night's episode. There is much sadness and sorrow in the world, I watch TV as an escape as to what goes on in real life, I want a happy ending, not something that will bring me to tears. Next week is the finale, I hope it's a season finale and not a series finale. 

It was very sad. A shock. I love this show and also hope that it will be renewed.

She's like nails on a blackboard but the actress that plays the Ultimate Stage Mother is very good. I really hate her  Woman MadWoman Very Happy

I like that it switches up a lot. And I really enjoy the variety and talent of the troupe members. A great show!

BTW: I ditched Ordinary Joe. It just didn't do anything different after the original episode....

Esteemed Contributor

FOX didn't order any new episodes of "The Big Leap", and although it's not officially cancelled, things don't look promising. Ratings are low, and if they don't improve there's speculation that the show could be one of the first to go. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

Unfortunately it is now officially cancelled.  I liked it and think people though it was about a dancing competition, not realizing it was so much more.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Unfortunately it is now officially cancelled.  I liked it and think people though it was about a dancing competition, not realizing it was so much more.

This is disappointing, I really enjoyed the show. I am so tired of getting hooked on a show only to have it cancelled ( glad I didn't watch Promised Land).