Esteemed Contributor

This is a new show on Fox. I enjoyed the casts of characters and the insight into their lives. I think it is worth viewing. It is a musical-comedy drama. It  is on after 911.

Honored Contributor

So, I am surprised there are no posts on this thread, didn't anyone watch other than me? I'm a Scott Foley fan, I LOVED this show! It's a dance competition show, a show within a show. Kind of reminds me of The Bachelor but for dance. The producer wants the back stories, he is manipulating the contestants, he wants the drama, it makes for good television. 

Respected Contributor

I didn't realize that the show premiere was this week.  I watched the first two episodes On Demand last week.  I found that I liked it a lot more than I thought I would.  On the surface it's just a silly comedy, but there are several layers to the story line with good writing and I'm looking forward to watching more of it.  Although it is set in my home town of Detroit, I doubt that much of it was actually filmed there, and they really make it appear to be a run-down and gritty city.  I guess it's actually a pretty accurate depiction after all, LOL!

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I watched it last night and really enjoyed it. I'll be tuning in next week. All the story lines were interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing what's next.

Esteemed Contributor

I recorded it.  I started to watch it but kept falling asleep.  I was really tired last night!  I will watch it again tonight.  Seems like a show I will enjoy.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips it was really good. I hope you love it as much as I did. 

Esteemed Contributor

I watched and enjoyed it.  Will watch again.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Puppy Lips it was really good. I hope you love it as much as I did. 

@Jordan2 I did finish watching it last night.  It was really good and decided to record the series.  Looks like it is going to be very interesting with a lot of different story lines coming into play.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I have it on my DVR.  Heck--I live that every week as a new ballroom dancer LOL!!

Trusted Contributor

I was able to sit down and watch the first episode last night. I really enjoyed it. I liked the characters and their stories. I am looking forward to this show and the rest of the season.