Honored Contributor

The Best Of What I Watched During The Pandemic

So in the four months I was in lock down mode, I watched a lot of TV. People are always looking for recommendations of shows to watch, these are shows I liked the best ( this is not everything I watched), I also added shows that I saw before the lockdown). Feel free to add your own picks.

Netflix

Dead To Me

Ozark 

The Umbrella Academy

Bodyguard

Soundtrack

Warrior Nun

Hulu

High Fidelity

Little Fires Everywhere

Devs

Mrs.America

Catch-22

Reprisal

Shrill

Normal People

AppleTV+

Defending Jacob

The Morning Show

For All Mankind

Home Before Dark

Servant

Amazing Stories

See

Dickenson

Amazon Prime

Upload

Disney+

Hamilton

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Best Of What I Watched During The Pandemic

My husband and I started to watch the NetFlix series After Life, with Ricky Gervais.  I love Ricky Gervais.  The episodes are very sad though, bringing us to tears more than once.  But it is funny as well.  Truth be told, it is more sad than funny, so it will not be everyone's "cup of tea."  We will continue to watch it when new episodes come out.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

My husband and I started to watch the NetFlix series After Life, with Ricky Gervais.  I love Ricky Gervais.  The episodes are very sad though, bringing us to tears more than once.  But it is funny as well.  Truth be told, it is more sad than funny, so it will not be everyone's "cup of tea."  We will continue to watch it when new episodes come out.

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Puppy Lips I watched this too. My mother passed away on January 31 of this year. I watched both seasons of this show. I cried every episode, I don't think this was the best show for me to have watched feeling as I did.

Respected Contributor

Schitt’s Creek 

Scott and Bailey 

After Life

Grace and Frankie

DCI Banks

One Day at a Time (remake)

The Great British Baking Show

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

So in the four months I was in lock down mode, I watched a lot of TV. People are always looking for recommendations of shows to watch, these are shows I liked the best ( this is not everything I watched), I also added shows that I saw before the lockdown). Feel free to add your own picks.

Netflix

Dead To Me

Ozark 

The Umbrella Academy

Bodyguard

Soundtrack

Warrior Nun

Hulu

High Fidelity

Little Fires Everywhere

Devs

Mrs.America

Catch-22

Reprisal

Shrill

Normal People

AppleTV+

Defending Jacob

The Morning Show

For All Mankind

Home Before Dark

Servant

Amazing Stories

See

Dickenson

Amazon Prime

Upload

Disney+

Hamilton

@Jordan2 , loved Ozark. Hoping that they will continue making new episodes.  I also watched Warrior Nun. Not sure if you would like The Last Kingdom. Not sure if this is your taste preference but Baby on Netflix is very good. My husband is watching Body Guard right now. 

Honored Contributor

The lillies and tulips bloom in my yard.

The deer and turkeys feed in the backwoods.

The little girls across the street play in their new swimming pool. 

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor I read the fourth season will be the last, and it will be supersized. I saw it a long time ago, I forgot to add Lucifer on Netflix.

Valued Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

we watched and enjoyed that also. Have you seen Derek? He was amazing in his part. We love Rickey Gervais.

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvtuna wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

we watched and enjoyed that also. Have you seen Derek? He was amazing in his part. We love Rickey Gervais.

@Luvtuna I have not heard of the show Derek.  I was confused by your post at first because we have a son named Derek, lol!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Luvtuna wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Luvtuna I have not heard of the show Derek.  I was confused by your post at first because we have a son named Derek, lol!

That's funny! Just reading "have you seen Derek" must have thrown you. Rickey Gervais as "Derek" is also on Netflix. Highly recommend.