Occasional Contributor

If Matt and Rachael can work through their issues and get back together, shouldn't Chris have an opportunity to come back and do better?

Honored Contributor

It's official. Chris is out permanently.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

It is wrong that Chris Harrison took the fall for all of this. He was always respectful and kind.

Respected Contributor

If it's true that's he's no longer part of the franchise I wish him well. I also hope it's the final nail in the coffin of everything Bachelor Nation. 

Why do they keep digging up Kaitlyn??? 

Honored Contributor

It is on Chris's Instagram page and I also read it on BBC.

I'm sure it's everywhere now.

Chris will be the winner in the end.  He will get his pay out, enjoy his non-compete period and then take his toys to Amazon or Hulu or wherever and get more money.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Regular Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I'm out.

First season I'm not watching.

Same here. 

Trusted Contributor

@onesmartcookie @SloopJohnB What interview did you see? I ony saw Jimmy Kimmel. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

i watched and will be watching, but i was really not a fan of this woman on the bachelor AND i could not stand the two new "hosts" giggling and acting all cutesy. i really do like tayshia, but not as a host. this show does not need two hosts vying for talk time.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Bachlorette

[ Edited ]

I read he will receive an eight-figure payout from the network.  Good for him.  And Rachel Lindsey is "shocked" that he's gone and she says  nobody knows for sure why but that the new girl (what's her name?) voiced she hoped he wouldn't be back and various others from BN hoped so, too.   lol.  All those newbies who voiced they didn't want him back better hope this new formula works because if not, their big payday from social media is going bye-bye.

This franchise didn't produce a lot of marriages but boy did they make a lot of people filthy rich with their ability to gain followers etc.  Did anybody see the ring that Jason gave Kaitlyn?  What does he do for a living?  Even ol' Rachel has her fame and career because of that franchise.  She and that one Ashley, not the one who got married but the one who does the podcast with Reality Steve, live to blow up other people's lives.   And I think righteous indignation has nothing to do with it; it is all about the power they personally feel doing it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Anyone who has appeared on this show, even if they get the boot week one, has made money off of their appearance.  

The vast majority of them get paid to show up at clubs and openings for small appearance fees or free stuff.

When this goes belly up, or loses it's big platform, they will all have to get back to their real lives.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN