Valued Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@tarsmom , yeah, I can see that.

I think this whole season has been a terrible flop.   Claire's fiasco at the beginning kind of threw the whole thing off.   I really like Tayshia but don't see a huge connect with her and any of the guys.

I wish she had really gotten her "own" season from the very beginning and not this leftover season.

@Wsmom   I agree with you.  And frankly, I'm not sure about Claire's pick, either.  And then when I heard that Ashley/JP are breaking up after several years of marriage and 2 kids.  It seems everyone wants to 'get' married but when it comes to 'staying' married that's another story.  No one tells you that it's not all perfect!

Esteemed Contributor

@s 

the beginning kind of threw the whole thing off.   I really like Tayshia but don't see a huge connect with her and any of the guys.

I wish she had really gotten her "own" season from the very beginning and not this leftover season.

@Wsmom   I agree with you.  And frankly, I'm not sure about Claire's pick, either.  And then when I heard that Ashley/JP are breaking up after several years of marriage and 2 kids.  It seems everyone wants to 'get' married but when it comes to 'staying' married that's another story.  No one tells you that it's not all perfect!

And Rachel and Bryan, who have been married since Aug of '19, are bicoastal...she is in LA working on her career and he is in Miami with his.  But their marriage is fine and they even plan to spend Christmas together.  Um, yeah.  Sure.  haha. Yet she is the first to sling mud and be the most judgmental at whomever she can.

Valued Contributor

I don't understand why she kept men with "depression" issues and let others go that were normal, happy go lucky types.  Marriage is hard enough without having a partner that sufffers from depressive episodes.

Tay is breathtakingly beautiful - she just seems determined to do it the hard way.

Valued Contributor

Just ran across this article on Ben:  Bachelorette's Ben Details Past Suicide Attempts to Tayshia - E! Online

He's had two suicide attempts, broke his back so badly that he can hardly walk up steps.  He's had a years long struggle with eating disorders.  His last suicide attempt was in 2019.

Firstly, why is he on the Bachelorette with a recent suicide attempt, inability to walk up stairs and an eating disorder?  Don't they vet these people?  

Also, why is Tayshia keeping him and dismissing some of the other great men that were there - Easy and there was an anesthesiologist that was mannerly and seemed very taken with Tay.  

I'm just shaking my head in wonderment