Honored Contributor

So I'm watching the show right now. I usually don't watch, but seeing the promo, I was really curious what was going to be the big thing. I do like that Clare has a diverse group of men. Clare is 39 years old, the range of the men are from 26-about 40. I think a 13 year age difference is a lot whether it's a man or woman. A man at 26 is in a different place then a woman of 39, she will want to start a family right away, at 26 he might not feel ready for fatherhood.

Respected Contributor

I don't want to spill the beans about the big thing but it really is a first time happening & totally Clare....I'm not surprised. 

Esteemed Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

I don't want to spill the beans about the big thing but it really is a first time happening & totally Clare....I'm not surprised. 

Agreed.  IMO that woman is a trainwreck and I think they were counting on it in some way.

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

@kitcat51 you got me curious, so I went online and read a few things. I feel cheated tonight, the promos made it seem like things were going to happen in the opening episode, it didn't. Like I said I don't watch the show, I'm out.

Valued Contributor

I always watch.  Clare looks fantastic for 39; she looks a lot better than some of the younger bachelorettes they have had on in the past:  

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t know how they are going to do it but, I read that Clare will be replaced within the first few weeks .... she seems like a complete ditzy woman ... this show needs to be cancelled .... it’s  worn out it’s appeal🥵

Esteemed Contributor

Just becasue of the 'not going out much' thing right now - I'll probably watch this season.  There are only so many shows I can binge watch!! Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@kitcat51 you got me curious, so I went online and read a few things. I feel cheated tonight, the promos made it seem like things were going to happen in the opening episode, it didn't. Like I said I don't watch the show, I'm out.

I watch & enjoy the show but don't take it seriously, it's just a guilty pleasure. I think the the big thing will happen week 3 depending on how it's edited...sorry you were disappointed, they do like to tease on these types of shows. I'm looking forward to The Amazing Race starting tomorrow, that's my favorite reality show. Be well @Jordan2.

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I don’t know how they are going to do it but, I read that Clare will be replaced within the first few weeks .... she seems like a complete ditzy woman ... this show needs to be cancelled .... it’s  worn out it’s appeal🥵

@January121 

do they give  a reason why?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@January121 

do they give  a reason why?

@sunshine45  Check out Reality Steve if you want details.  I don't want to give anything away for people watching.

For me, this is a mindless show to distract from things going on right now. I am currently watching several series on Netfli and it is something different.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF