Honored Contributor

I have my settings set so I can't be tagged or have my photo tagged without my approval.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Even though I said I probably wasn't going to watch I have been watching bits and pieces.  One of the reasons I think the show is rigged is the fact that Jordan (male model) is still there.  It's like they keep him around for the drama.  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I like Becca, but I agree this is a boring season.  This show used to be a "guilty pleasure" of mine to watch, but I struggle to keep interested each episode! 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

Yes, Jordan is there to make the men crazy each week.  After Jordan goes, the men will turn on each other.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Regarding Jordan, maybe it's me but I find him to be very feminine and not at all attractive in any way, shape, nor form.

I'm assuming the producers are paying him quite well to say what he says and act the way he does; for all the $ in the world, I couldn't imagine being paid to say the nasty things he said about David's face last night from the accident.  It was very cruel IMO.  

I've read who the 2 remaining are and who she chooses.  Personally, I'm hoping Jason stays around for awhile; so far he doesn't seem like he likes drama.  And I am missing Clay; he just seemed to be very genuine.  I was sorry he got hurt and left the show.

Honored Contributor

Hilarious episode tonight.

Spoiler
I'm waiting for the .gif of the guys celebrating Jordan's departure.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Hilarious episode tonight.

Spoiler
I'm waiting for the .gif of the guys celebrating Jordan's departure.

Although I don't watch it- you can kind of tell who's going to be cast in Bachelor in Paradise!  

Honored Contributor

Absolutely.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I think Jordan is hysterical. He knows what he's doing--trying to get on BIP. He makes me laugh.

I liked Clay a great deal.  There are a few decent guys, but most are total duds.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

I think Jordan is hysterical. He knows what he's doing--trying to get on BIP. He makes me laugh.

I liked Clay a great deal.  There are a few decent guys, but most are total duds.

@winamac1 I agree about Jordan completely! I'm laughing AT him rather than WITH him, though- can someone really be that self absorbed?? ! Woman LOL

Maybe Clay can be the next bachelor? They've never had an African American male - and he  seems to be a fan favorite.