Respected Contributor

@Shepherd wrote:

FYI.....See today's newspaper for details.

Lincoln pleaded guilty to groping charges, was given a suspended prison sentence of a year and has to register as a Xex offender.

Garrett, another loser has/had an instagram posting of very unsavory comments. 

Yet both are still up for Becca's hand in marriage. See todays newspaper for details.

I read about Lincoln yesterday. I don't know if you've read the other "facts" about him, but he's pretty gross.  If you read Reality Steve, you probably know what I'm referring to. 

Garrett apparently apologized on Instagram.  It was a lengthy apology, and seemed heartfelt.  Who knows.  I would be open to believing he made mistakes, and is remorseful.  Not cool what he's done, but it does seem he's learned a lesson. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@Shepherd wrote:

Lincoln pleaded guilty to groping charges, was given a suspended prison sentence of a year and has to register as a Xex offender.

Yet both are still up for Becca's hand in marriage. See todays newspaper for details.

I read about Lincoln yesterday. I don't know if you've read the other "facts" about him, but he's pretty gross.  If you read Reality Steve, you probably know what I'm referring to. 

Garrett apparently apologized on Instagram.  It was a lengthy apology, and seemed heartfelt.  Who knows.  I would be open to believing he made mistakes, and is remorseful.  Not cool what he's done, but it does seem he's learned a lesson. 

I cant' stand Lincoln.  He's 100% a conman.  ICK. 

He's a total phony. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@Shepherd wrote:

He got caught- that's what he probably learned !! Woman LOL If someone believes the things he posted, an apology doesn't change his viewpoints. 

Respected Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114 wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

@Shepherd wrote:

He got caught- that's what he probably learned !! Woman LOL If someone believes the things he posted, an apology doesn't change his viewpoints. 

Perhaps you're right.  I don't think he actually posted anything did he? I thought he had "liked" some very inappropriate posts from others.  Still not cool, and as I previously posted, who knows if the apology was heartfelt or not.  I'd like to be open to believing he's learned a lesson.  At the very least, an apology is the first step.  People have to start somewhere to change, and I do believe people can change.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

I thinik a small % of the population CAN change.  Small...

Honored Contributor

About a month ago, I was listening to an interview with Canadian actor Eric Johnson and they got on the subject of social media and he was saying something about being very careful about not only what he posts but also what he re-tweets or likes.  I didn't really think too much about that comment until this story broke.  And now I understand what he is saying.

I know my 88 year old uncle used to like odd things.  He said he was just marking that he read the post.  I had to enlighten him about what likes mean.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

About a month ago, I was listening to an interview with Canadian actor Eric Johnson and they got on the subject of social media and he was saying something about being very careful about not only what he posts but also what he re-tweets or likes.  I didn't really think too much about that comment until this story broke.  And now I understand what he is saying.

I know my 88 year old uncle used to like odd things.  He said he was just marking that he read the post.  I had to enlighten him about what likes mean.

@VaBelle35 I always remind my kids (23 and 25) to watch their social media activity carefully. They sorta maybe kinda listen to me.... Woman Frustrated Woman Very Happy They're each relatively new in their careers, it can come back and bite them in the future! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@VaBelle35 I always remind my kids (23 and 25) to watch their social media activity carefully. They sorta maybe kinda listen to me.... Woman Frustrated Woman Very Happy They're each relatively new in their careers, it can come back and bite them in the future! 

@Ibby114, ICAM.  I remind mine, too, and she is pretty good. But...then you have friends who post pictures and tag.  Not inappropriate stuff but perhaps stuff you wouldn't want your employer to see.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette

[ Edited ]

Though Adim may very well have lied to producers, it is both egregious and baffling that his sexual-misconduct arrest went overlooked behind the scenes. Spivey, who contributed to Reality Steve’s reporting, said that she is “horrified” Adim was cast.

“I just find it very hard to believe that a well-respected and a well-paid third party that was hired by the show to do background checks couldn’t do a better job than a nanny who had an hour to spare,” she said. “It is unacceptable that they aren’t taking bigger strides to prevent casting racists, bigots, and now sexual offenders.”

RelatedThe Bachelorette Spoiled Itself

i copied and pasted this info.   Unbelievable how poor and lame ABC's background checks are!