Honored Contributor

There's nothing else on.

I loved the previews for next week and the guy who says "professionality."

He will never live that down.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

I was planning to watch but a friend of mine ruined it for me. Apparently it’s already online who she picks and she told me. 

Honored Contributor

I'm bummed that I missed it!!!  I watch this silly show.  

Isn't it on tonight too?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette

[ Edited ]

@Lori Kaye wrote:

I was planning to watch but a friend of mine ruined it for me. Apparently it’s already online who she picks and she told me. 

@Lori KayeI know as well, but it's fun to see how the season evolves. And as others said- there's nothing much on these days!

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Lori Kaye wrote:

@Lori KayeI know as well, but it's fun to see how the season evolves. And as others said- there's nothing much on these days!

To say nothing of the fact she may change her mind like Arie did, or RS is incorrect, as has happened before.  I plan to watch for the model.  He is just all kinds of entertaining!!

Honored Contributor

Omygosh Jordan has to be a plant. Anyone who refers to himself as “eye candy” and expects to just show up and get by on his model face needs to be brought down a few pegs. The contestant who said something about him being like bleep bleep Zoolander is right.

That stuntman gives me the creeps. I hope he doesn’t last long. 

I liked chicken man and the first guy she gave a rose to. He was all kinds of sweetness. He seems very thoughtful and sincere and I felt that moment they had. 

Venmo Guy was cute I thought. 

My husband teased me and said I’d probably like to be married to the grocery store owner since I tend to spend too much on groceries that I could get a huge price break. Lol. 

Honored Contributor

I want to know what a Social Media Participant is and how one pays the rent doing this.

That is my favorite job title in the history of this show.

No more boring "Pharmaceutical Sales" for this show.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I want to know what a Social Media Participant is and how one pays the rent doing this.

That is my favorite job title in the history of this show.

No more boring "Pharmaceutical Sales" for this show.

I know-I was totally cracking up over this! Imagine putting that on your LinkedIn profile. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shepherd wrote:

Yes, & Garrett looks/acts like a jerk!

His instagram confirmed that he's a lot worse than just the jerk he looks and acts like.  If the spoilers are true, you can count me out of watching any more.  Usually the jerks get found out finally and don't end up there at the end.  Won't be able to watch Becca fall for him after knowing what a POS he is.