Respected Contributor

I swore I wasn't going to watch anymore of this show or The Bachelor but my curiosity got the best of me tonight.  Already some drama on the first show.  I will probably continue to watch because there is nothing else on Monday nights. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Catty2, I'm watching, too!

Honored Contributor

We watched too. The men are just as entertaining as the women.

Respected Contributor

Ohh, I'm glad to see a thread.  I've certainly got some opinions and if you are a regular watcher--go to the blog ihategreenbeans dot com.  Lincee's recaps are hysterical!

I think model Jordan is a jerk.  OMG--he never shut up talking about himself.  Aquaman (Leo) isn't as nice as I thought he would be.  I wondered if she talked to him or Mike or Jerky Jordan on any one on one, or if that was just editing.

She was one of my favorite people in Bachelor Nation and I hope this works out for her.

Respected Contributor

The only person Jordan loves is himself. What is he going to do when his looks fade? He has no other good qualities.

Super Contributor

Such drama for sure!  Well scripted at that, too!  I just tune in to see what creative drama the show has managed to come up with next.  I do hope Becca finds what she wants on the show though.  She deserves it.

Super Contributor

@Catty2

try watching "Love It or List It" on HGTV monday nights. its great !

this is the first Bachlorette I have not watched, due to all her F word use preceeding the word God. just cant stomach her for that. and her tag line "lets do the ****** thing".

isnt there enough degrading talk in the world?   shes not that great.

Respected Contributor

I wasn't going to watch but I did since nothing else was on last night! lol

I think the guy she sent home was a set up. I think the producers had him come on and told Becca to "send him home" so the other guys would think she's serious about finding a potential husband. Just to add a little early drama. Although the previews sure showed a lot more drama to come!

I already read who she picks and is engaged to. I don't think that spoils it since most of get engaged but it never lasts.

It's cheap entertainment to watch this show!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette

[ Edited ]

@lainey1 wrote:

I wasn't going to watch but I did since nothing else was on last night! lol

I think the guy she sent home was a set up. I think the producers had him come on and told Becca to "send him home" so the other guys would think she's serious about finding a potential husband. Just to add a little early drama. Although the previews sure showed a lot more drama to come!

I already read who she picks and is engaged to. I don't think that spoils it since most of get engaged but it never lasts.

It's cheap entertainment to watch this show!

@lainey1Same here- on all points! I was surprised she announced all over the place that she's engaged- and Reality Steve posted who it is..... Woman Happy

Spoiler
Garett - he got the 1st impression rose

Honored Contributor

Dare I say that, as a child, I didn't have to watch possible role models use any fowl language, regardless of bleeping it out. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).