Respected Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette

[ Edited ]

I did get tired of her running and jumping up on everybody like Dino jumping on Fred Flintstone when he comes home from work.Smiley Frustrated

Brian? Too suave which I do not like has a cray cray mom!

She kept saying what about all those girls lol!

She needs her own show lolSmiley Very Happy

I like Eric but he is untested as far as relationship/marriage things goes.

When things get tough he might make a run for it. 

Erics family got on my nerves. 

Were they cheering?

Stop.

I don't like Peter. 

Never did.

I felt bad for Dean sp?

I really didn't even realize he was advancing as far as he was on the show.

Towards the end I said who is this guy?

Respected Contributor

What you have described is the "Jump and Straddle" and it happens all the time, on every Bachelor/ette season since the beginning.

Honored Contributor

Yes, the jump and straddle is a trademark of the show.

The Men Tell All last night was definitely one of the more serious and dramatic episodes.  They spent half the show on Lee.

I guess After the Final Rose will be more dramatic based on who she chooses.

No Bachelor in Paradise info other than who is on and that the first episode will address the controversy.

I've never seen a second of BIP, but I may have to watch.  The problem is, I don't know any of these players as I don't pay attention to them until they get to final 3/2.  LOL

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Yeah--it was a pretty dull MTA episode.  I do think the bloopers are funny though.  I knew it was going to be all about Lee.  So he got even more exposure for his "career" in Nashville.  I hope he doesn't show up on BIP.  Which by the way, won't be the same without Evan and Carly.  I think they should bring them back as "houseparents".  I hope they show their wedding at some point on BIP.

Respected Contributor

I DVR's last nights Bachelorette episode "men tell all" and found it one of the most boring of all time.  Half of the show was about Lee, racism, etc. Is that all Chris harrison could come up with for this season?  I wen't through the whole thing in 20 minutes.

We all know who she ends up with too. lol. Smiley Wink