Respected Contributor

"I hate Green Beans" is a blog that recaps the Bachelor franchise shows.  The author, Lincee Ray, is hysterical.  She also recaps Dancing with the Stars.

I fell asleep before the rose ceremony, but I suspected he would be sent packing.  The season is just dull to me because she acts like she has so much to prove. I'm not watching it because it is groundbreaking tv.  And it will be over in 3 weeks and then my REAL fun starts with Bachelor in Paradise!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

"I hate Green Beans" is a blog that recaps the Bachelor franchise shows.  The author, Lincee Ray, is hysterical.  She also recaps Dancing with the Stars.

I fell asleep before the rose ceremony, but I suspected he would be sent packing.  The season is just dull to me because she acts like she has so much to prove. I'm not watching it because it is groundbreaking tv.  And it will be over in 3 weeks and then my REAL fun starts with Bachelor in Paradise!

@DrKelli - I'm with you. Bring on Bachelor in Paradise! I will miss Jorge the Bartender! It looks like DeMario and Corinne are returning for the "Bachelor in Paradise reunion." Sure. OK. I thought Corinne's lawyers were suing the franchise. I'm starting to think it was all publicity, although I didn't at the time. 

I'm kind of over Rachel's season too. I missed last week, and I didn't even care! I'm waiting to see one of these guys as the next Bachelor:

Spoiler
Peter or Dean - Last night during Peter's hometown someone said something that made me go "yep - he'll be it." But DD and her friends fell in love with Dean's story and think he deserves it. No one said anything about Eric. Usually it's #2 or #3 of the final 4. I guess we'll see!

Thanks for the info about the blog! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Fred was thoughtless but the way she treated Dean last night was cruel. That poor guy was truly blindsided after that train wreck family visit. Hope he finds someone who appreciates him, he really seems to be a kind & strong person.

Respected Contributor

I think we will probably see Dean on Bachelor in Paradise.

Honored Contributor

I thought Bachelor in Paradise was canceled this season due to the drama that ensued while filming. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor
First of all, I think Dean's father was pretty sincere , he also needs to grow up, his father lost someone he loved also and when he said he didn't know what to do next, I understand.btw, Rachel ought to run, when it comes to that Columbian mother!!
Esteemed Contributor

Poor Dean!  When a parent dies, the other parent has to step it up for the kids.  Dean's father obviously went nuts.  My heart was breaking for him.  He is darling, but a lot of sadness and loss.

Trusted Contributor

@DrKelli  I had never heard of I hate green beans.  Just went to that site and read the whole thing.  It was spot on and funny.  However, what I liked best was the video of Peter - OMG!

I guess at this point I am pulling for Eric.  Do I really have a choice now?  Brian would have been my pick if it weren't for his mother.  Peter's not ready.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I think we will probably see Dean on Bachelor in Paradise.

@DrKelli - He confirmed it. DD watched a live Facebook interview with him earlier this evening. She is pulling for him to be the next Bachelor, but as I said earlier I think it will be someone else. Now I know it will be. They would never let the next Bachelor go on Bachelor in Paradise. One of "the one I think will be next"'s family members said something last night that left it WIDE open. I said right there the producers would take that and run with it!

She was repeating bits and pieces of Dean's interview tonight. I was in and out, but I remember he said Rachel was his "celebrity crush," and he had never seen The Bachelor

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I thought Bachelor in Paradise was canceled this season due to the drama that ensued while filming. 

@winamac1 - After investigating, Warner Brothers couldn't find any "misconduct by any cast member and the safety of any cast member was never in jeopardy," so they gathered "the kids" together again.

As I understand it Corinne's lawsuit against the producers was dismissed in a few days.

Both she and DeMario will be on the Bachelor in Paradise reunion show.

Me thinks there is something fishy going on in "paradise"! Smiley Wink