Trusted Contributor

Haven't watched it since the first year and not at all interested in Claire and the way she "blows up" the premise of the show.  My all-time favorite in this genre was the one about women vying to marry a millionaire who, in reality, was a working class guy.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@January121 wrote:

I don’t know how they are going to do it but, I read that Clare will be replaced within the first few weeks .... she seems like a complete ditzy woman ... this show needs to be cancelled .... it’s  worn out it’s appeal🥵

@January121 

do they give  a reason why?

@sunshine45  supposedly she met the man of her dreams!!!! & didn’t want to continue with the show so they replaced her ..... she was on kelly & ryan this am & jimmy kimmel  tonight .... they all questioned her but she denied everything saying people have to watch the show to find out 🙃🙃

Honored Contributor

DH and I watch The Bachelor and The Bachelorette -- our mindless and guilty pleasure TV programming.

After all the hoopla about Claire's controversial short season, we're anxious to see how it plays out.

Valued Contributor

Reading between the lines, Clare told Chris Harrison that she "just met my future husband" on one man who had just come out of the limo and picked her up twirling her around.  Don't remember his name, but he's a former pro football player.  Her greeting to him was quite effusive - makes me wonder if she knew him before and this relationship had already started before the show.

Ok - I just googled him:  Dale Moss, a 32-year-old former NFL wide receiver from South Dakota

Super Contributor

Hum? I thought I wouldn't like Clare, but she stands up for herself & doesn't take C___p from people. 

Oh, well, we'll see how this all works out. But really, a football player? Not!

Valued Contributor

Clare is a surprise.  When the two guys were trying to throw each other under the bus - Tyler and Yosef .  She told them she had other guys she wanted to talk to and left - so unlike Hannah who every week would cancel cocktail parties and have these long, dragged out discussions with Luke and whoever he was arguing with that week. 

I feel too much time is wasted on these "he said/he said" issues.  She point blank asked Ypsef if some woman was going to pull up in a taxi and ask to speak with Claire to inform her that Stefano was her boyfriend.  

Honored Contributor

If things don't work out for Clare and Dale, I say she is on her own to find love, no more Bachelor shows for her.

Valued Contributor

Clare is really intense.  If I were a male, I don't think I would constantly be wanting to talk about my feelings and analyze every little phrase. 

I felt sorry for Brandon from Ohio that she sent home because he couldn't articulate why he was there.  He told her he saw her and thought she was beautiful and that's why he came on the show.  She got offended because he didn't have any other reason.

She told him other men liked her "drive" and how she stood up for herself.  Well, if he doesn't know her and hasn't watched a lot of her Bachelor appearances  - how is he supposed to know anything other than he thought she was beautiful.  Appearance is what attracts most men initially.  

I don't get Clare and all this analysis that she apparently goes thru and talking feelings to death.  To me, its kind of intense and offputting.

Esteemed Contributor

Claire is very impressed with herself.  I doubt any of those men are there for her, especially if they have seen her on any of the other Bachelor franchise shows.   I'm pretty sure Dale is there for this to be his step to being the next Ryan Secrest, which he has stated is what he wants.

Respected Contributor

All the feelings talk is because they can't leave the site & go on dates so...it's like really boring, like I'm not enjoying watching but like I really want to like the show but like I really like can't, like you know what I like mean? Ugh.