Honored Contributor

There is a Twitter fued today with someone claiming Colton is not a virgin.

He is denying it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette

[ Edited ]

Anyone  watchng the finale tonight?

Honored Contributor

Yes. I just want to knwo who the next bachelor is.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

Anyone  watchng the finale tonight?

Yes

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I watched it.  Glad she chose Garrett, but I really liked Jason.    Question:   What did Garrett post on his Instagram that was so bad?   Maybe I missed it, but it must have been awful because they kept saying he made a huge apology.

Super Contributor

@Silver Susie wrote:

Yes, I watched it.  Glad she chose Garrett, but I really liked Jason.    Question:   What did Garrett post on his Instagram that was so bad?   Maybe I missed it, but it must have been awful because they kept saying he made a huge apology.

—————

Apparently, he liked a bunch of very right wing political 

messages.  I gather Becca has a very different point of view!

Honored Contributor

@SUHsE wrote:

@Silver Susie wrote:

—————

Apparently, he liked a bunch of very right wing political 

messages.  I gather Becca has a very different point of view!

@Silver Susie  Glamour Magazine did a nice complete timeline of the controversy.  It's not appropriate to post a link.

Google:  A Complete Breakdown of the Garrett Yrigoyen Controversy on The Bachelorette BY CHRISTOPHER ROSA JUNE 1, 2018 9:45 AM

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

It looks like ABC isn't doing a good job of vetting the bachelor contestants!  Garrett turns out to be a j--- a--!  If I were Becca, I'd be considering suing the show. . .

Super Contributor

@fortune wrote:

It looks like ABC isn't doing a good job of vetting the bachelor contestants!  Garrett turns out to be a j--- a--!  If I were Becca, I'd be considering suing the show. . .

—————

Why would she sue the show?  She picked him and is still with him, as far as I know.  

Honored Contributor

I think Jason would have been the BEST choice for her.  Blake was infatuated with her, but I think it was a bit too much--stalker like--a bit cray cray.  He may have been too immature in the long run.

Garrett-still don't fully trust him.  I think he does care about her, but I just don't know.  I do think they looked to be really good on the After Show--totally in love.  Time will tell.  She probably did make the best decision between Garrett and Blake.  Blake may not have been able to handle marriage--just don't know. 

Jason was solid.  Mistake Becca--big mistake. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"