Respected Contributor

Does anyone else think Becca is boring? I don't know what I expect, but last night's episode was putting me to sleep.

I think all of these "dates" they go on are silly. Dodge ball, races, etc. They're also really giving it to Arie, aren't they? 

Thank goodness she didn't send Jordan home - at least he's entertaining!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

I thought the dodgeball game was hilarious.  It's better than the bikini go cart race or whatever it was on the Farmer's season.

Jordan is a chach and I can't believe he got a rose, other than he's the season's 'villain' and as we know, they stay around for awhile.

Esteemed Contributor

Jordan is absolutely the best thing about this season and I hope they make her keep him for a long time.

Poor guy...hopefully it is all an act to get screen time but he is very entertaining.

Respected Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

Does anyone else think Becca is boring? I don't know what I expect, but last night's episode was putting me to sleep.

I think all of these "dates" they go on are silly. Dodge ball, races, etc. They're also really giving it to Arie, aren't they? 

@lainey1------calling her boring is a compliment......Watching her is less entertaining than watching water come to a boil. If she mentions one more time how she is getting over Arie, I will scream. Stupid dates, some stupid guys, stupid girl, stupid show. But, they are "all there for the right reasons".

Valued Contributor

I'm watching, but also slept through much last night - B O R I N G!

Why am I watching?  

Super Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette

[ Edited ]

Becca is boring although she is an attractive bachelorette. Her looks remind me of Leslie Blodgett, remember? No longer though

Becca's choice in men is not good. I mean, Garrette, Lincoln? Last season her boyfriend of 8 years made a 5 minute appearance on the show. What a loser. Jordan, poor lost soul. But entertaining.

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@lainey1 wrote:

@lainey1------calling her boring is a compliment......Watching her is less entertaining than watching water come to a boil. If she mentions one more time how she is getting over Arie, I will scream. Stupid dates, some stupid guys, stupid girl, stupid show. But, they are "all there for the right reasons"

She seems like such a sweet girl.    That being said, she is so beyond booooring.  This season, as far as she is concerned, is one of the worst.  But, she seems to handle herself well and handled herself extremely well in spite of what that jerk, Arie, did to her.  She just isn't a good fit to be the Bachelorette.  She isn't full of any drama at all.  lol

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Daughter in PHX watches and for fun we text back and forth with her. Humorous tweets. Just something we do. I think Becca (sp?) is a pretty lady who uses odd comments and phrases to try and hide a boring personality; but it's not working. While smiling, she'll say she's getting over a hearbreak. What? Insides don't match the outsides. Just odd in general.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I think that whole relationship with her and Ari was made up on the last Bachelor program.  ABC is fishing for ratings so just about anything goes plus she sure got over him quickly.  I watch it but I have to confess, the program is a joke.  Cat LOL

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor
I agree that the Arie dumping her was scripted
Becca is beyond boring. The guys are dull
One of the worst seasons. I watch half-heartedly, don’t care if I miss a week.