Honored Contributor

I hope Rachel stays true to herself and doesn't turn into a boring Bachelorette!

To anyone who watches The Middle: Did you think Lucas - the Whaboom guy looked like an older version of Charlie McDermott who plays "Axl"? We sure did! Smiley Wink

Spoiler
Don't believe everything you see about the "Whaboom guy" Lucas. He's an established actor who has already been on at least one other show. Think he's there for Rachel? LOL! 
Honored Contributor

Lucas Yancey

Charlie McDermott - Axl on The Middle

Honored Contributor

Well tonight sure made up for last week.

She put the smackdown on

Spoiler
DeMario
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

@beach-mom

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelor-2016-lookalikes-1459299/

Probably the same people, recycled.

@missy1 - You might think so, but we are big fans of The Middle. That is definitely Charlie McDermott in the second picture. I was talking with DD and said Lucas would be a good one to play Axl Heck as an adult if they ever did a "Hecks in the future" episode, then I realized they're not that far apart in age. "Axl" is around 22 - a recent college graduate (Charlie is 27 IRL),  and Lucas is 30! But they are definitely two separate people - one an established actor, and one trying to get his big break! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I love this franchise.  It's such a trainwreck and I think Rachel is a great Bachelorette.  My favorite scene this week was with Ashton Kucher and the Whabooom guy, when he was trying to get Ashton to do the whabooom sound and Ashton channeled Michael Kelso and air horned him while he was doing it.  That's probably the most entertained I've been since last summer's BIP.

Honored Contributor

Rachel puts the smackdown on DeMario 2.0.

Fabulous.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

DeMario or otherwise known as the worst liar is comedy gold. He goes from "who's this?  to she's my ex". He then goes from "what keys? to they're in the mail" 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

Great show tonight.  I really enjoyed the "Ellen" segment.  She sent the right guys home.  Their fight after they got eliminated was hilarious and so immature.  I'm hoping Lee goes next - what a creep.

Respected Contributor

I thought it was a good episode too, @sabra.  The look on their faces during the rose ceremony was priceless. As was their fight afterwards.  The kiss that Fred laid on her was awkward and I kept putting a pillow in front of my face so I didn't have to watch it. ICK!