Respected Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette Hannah SPOILERS

Did anyone watch last night's (7/15) episode?  I really like Peter (the pilot); would love to see him as the next bachelor.

The scene where Hannah spoke to Luke at the dinner table was quite entertaining.  He just sat there looking like "huh, what"?  I wish she would've just said her thing and walked away from him.  I wouldn't have wasted anymore time on him.  And it took all this time for her to finally figure out that the others were right about him. 

I was hoping that was the end of seeing him other than the MTA episode in the near future, but alas, it looks like he's not giving up.

Respected Contributor

I watched and found it amusing. Hannah claims she wants people to be real but she can not be real. It seems real to her is when males are fawning over her. Luke is a jerk but he was being real with her when he said he had a problem with her sleeping with others. I do not know why he signed up for the show since he had to know that was going to happen.

I agree it would have been better if Hannah just gave her brief response and left. It was distasteful for her to stoop to the crude level.That was not a good reflection on the Miss Alabama title.

I think she will do well on one of the island shows where she can change partners frequently and get the attention she demands.

She also needs to build up her leg strength so she does not have to be carried so much.

She is really too immature to get married.

I agree with the previous poster that said the winners are the guys that got sent home.

doxie

Honored Contributor

Men Tell All should be interesting.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I thought it was funny when Jed actually had the guts to ask Hannah what she saw in Luke. I guess there's a person like him on every season that the Bachelor/Bachelorette is infatuated with and everyone else is wondering what they see in that person. While I don't like Jed, him and the other two guys at least appear to be normal. I would also be questioning why she was into me if she kept a guy like Luke around.

Luke has been a noodle since day one. He'll say one thing and then the minute he realized that Hannah disagreed he would change his story and claim that that's not what he meant and that he was misunderstood. Sure you were. Just like last night when he said that he would walk out if he found out she had s*ex with any of the other guys. Then all of a sudden he was willing to "work through it" instead. I just can't take that guy seriously.

All of the remaining guys need to just pack up and leave. They're better off without Hannah.

Honored Contributor

All she has said about Luke is that she had an immediate connection and that he is the best kisser she has ever met.

And that is the end of his value.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

'She also needs to build up her leg strength so she does not have to be carried so much.'

You made me snort coffee up my nose with that comment!

I used to be a Peter fan until I found this posting about his shenanigans:

http://www.justjared.com/2019/07/15/bachelorette-contestant-peter-weber-allegedly-dumped-girlfriend-...

Esteemed Contributor

She has to be the most amorous (is that a nice way to put it??) bachelorette ever.  I wouldn't be surprised if she hadn't completed the deed with, at the very least, Peter on their first one-on-one.  As I recall, he was the one she was completely wrapped around in bathing suits.  But she was wrapped around a few of them. 

Respected Contributor

I think it is time they end these shows as they are getting worse all the time & I don't like the paradice one either so it can go too. These people give adults a bad name.

Respected Contributor

Instead of the "Men Tell All" it should have been named the Luke P. Show.

Way too much of him and the constant drama.

Hot mess.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Valued Contributor

I actually felt sorry for Luke - that was way too much piling on.  The guys a train wreck, but he didn't deserve to be so severely criticized - some people called him a psychopath - that is way too harsh.