Honored Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette Hannah SPOILERS

Btw,  what is Luke's career/job?

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Soemthing about Import/Export.

Sounds more like he works for DHL or FedEx or something.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I just googled and there is an article in Money Magazine about him.  He works for a family business in the warehouse doing shipping.  He also does cross fit and his bio says he's an entrepreneur.

He's 24, so, I can see how he might have have his whole career path yet.  He apparently played baseball for a while in college or whatever.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@doxie1 wrote:

Hannah seems to only be happy with a lot of males fondling her and giving her attention. She needs to get real and realize she is no where near ready to marry one person.

Maybe a career as the permenant bacholorette? I could not take the crying and whining.

doxie

@doxie1 

She can jump and wrap her legs around ALL the guys by now!!  That should be good for something!!

Valued Contributor

Hannah has serious issues and I believe those men who were not given a rose are winners.  The bachelorette next season should carefully select a woman who can have an intelligent thought and complete a sentence and is a little less inclined to crawl all over several men during a group setting.

Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

A big Thank You for the spoiler. Heart

It doesn't surprise me.

In the past, I didn't have the patience to read on and on in Reality St*ve's website in order to find the final result.

@ROMARY  all the pop up advertisements on his site really drag the navigation to the 'real stuff'  too!

Esteemed Contributor

There was a June 18 update on RS's site-

Spoiler

She's engaged to Tyler.

Honored Contributor

He's also posting all over Twitter that he knows who the Windmill Guy is and what is going on during the MTA taping yesterday.

And people are arguing with him that he's wrong.

Time will tell.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

Hi. I think this is the worst season ever choosing Hannah as tthe Bachelorette.

I just watched last Monday's episode.   To me Peter is by far the best choice with Tyler coming in as second.  Tyler's not ready though.  I did not read the spoiler but there is no way she will choose either.  That would be smart.

The whole season has been all about Luke P and in next week's episode she end's

up giving him the finger.  That should have been on the second episode.

On last Monday's show if I was Peter or tyler I would have walked off the show

when she could not make a decision on the third rose. I get it though, they are being filmed and didn't do so.  I'm sure it was in their mind's though!Woman LOL

I so hope Peter becomes the next Bachelor to bring back some normalcy to this once fun to watch show.  Like someone mentioned, guess it's all scripted but not for the better.

I enjoy the TV threads on this forum.

Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

We have to remember that she is only 24.  She has not learned that she can't fix men yet.  She still thinks she can be the difference, that she can make them successful, family men, providers, etc.

I don't think that has to do with age.  As a woman, you are either a fixer or you aren't.  By that I mean you are drawn to that type of person who you think you can fix or you aren't drawn to that type of person.  I never was, but my BFF....well, I think she was 50 before she realized she wasn't going to be able to fix any of them.