Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette Hannah SPOILERS

@Jordan2 wrote:

@camelot wrote:

Those of you who are 'faultiing' Tyler for agreeing to see Hannah after the show are just harboring bitterness in your soul which will only hurt you. Tyler is a nice guy and I wish them the best!

I'm not bitter, if Tyler wants to give Hannah a second chance it's no skin off my nose. I can only speak for myself, I would have been terribly hurt, I don't think I could overlook it.

@Jordan2  There have been "After the Rose' shows ending up with second chance relationships- look at Jason & Molly. It  gives them a chance to take it slow and date semi normally.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think Hannah is ready for marriage to anyone. 

She seemed to be head over heel's for almost everyone

she was with.  Good actress. 

She's got an entertaining energetic quality to her.

I see her as a field reporter for a big news network doing fun interviews on the streets of NYC or something in

that arena.

She was very popular and liked.  I'll bet they give her

another chance as the Bachelorette down the road a few seasons when she mature's.  We have not seen the end of Hannah.

Honored Contributor

Hannah and Tyler had that drink ;o)

TMZ has a photo of him leaving her house in the morning.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

Tyler spent the night at Hannah's house - well, his next visit ought to be to an STD clinic.

Esteemed Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Tyler spent the night at Hannah's house - well, his next visit ought to be to an STD clinic.

And now it's being reported Tyler was seen hanging out with Gigi Hadid, ending the night at her apt.   I bet he's awfully happy ol' Hannah picked Jed along about now.