Esteemed Contributor

The Bachelorette Hannah SPOILERS

I want to stress this is a spoiler so enter at your own risk.  I wil still put in a tag as I know some people can see part of the post before clicking on it.

Spoiler
Those who follow RS probably already know this, but she picked Jed, who it turned out had a girlfriend, and then on top of that there were texts of him with another girl that he'd cheated with on his girlfriend, which is when Hannah said bye-bye.  So engagement done.  What a waste of a Bachelorette and a season.    She has to have the worst taste.  Hopefully she will get some counseling to determine why, when she has all these wonderful guys to chose from, she was attracted to the two biggest jerks.
Respected Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette Hannah SPOILERS

@Wsmom 

I'm just fine with the spoiler, so thank you!  I will keep watching anyway just to see how pitiful her elimination process is.  In the beginning I really liked Hannah, but it only took a couple weeks before it realized what I ditzy person she was.  

Trusted Contributor

I was hoping she’d pick Tyler 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lori Kaye wrote:

Agreed...but ol' Tyler really dodged a bullet; didn't he?  All of the guys who got eliminated did IMO. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I want to stress this is a spoiler so enter at your own risk.  I wil still put in a tag as I know some people can see part of the post before clicking on it.

Spoiler
Those who follow RS probably already know this, but she picked Jed, who it turned out had a girlfriend, and then on top of that there were texts of him with another girl that he'd cheated with on his girlfriend, which is when Hannah said bye-bye.  So engagement done.  What a waste of a Bachelorette and a season.    She has to have the worst taste.  Hopefully she will get some counseling to determine why, when she has all these wonderful guys to chose from, she was attracted to the two biggest jerks.

@Wsmom  ... my pick would have been Garrett 🥰😍🌹

Esteemed Contributor

@jpie wrote:

@Wsmom 

I'm just fine with the spoiler, so thank you!  I will keep watching anyway just to see how pitiful her elimination process is.  In the beginning I really liked Hannah, but it only took a couple weeks before it realized what I ditzy person she was.  

@jpie  .. Yes, I agree she is very DITZY 🙃

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Lori Kaye wrote:

Agreed...but ol' Tyler really dodged a bullet; didn't he?  All of the guys who got eliminated did IMO. 

I would love to see Tyler as the next Bachelor. I'm glad Hannah didn't pick him.

But knowing our luck they'll probably make Luke the next Bachelor.

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Lori Kaye wrote:

I would love to see Tyler as the next Bachelor. I'm glad Hannah didn't pick him.

@HSB1204, I'd love to see Tyler be the next one too.  If they choose Luke, there's no way I could watch.

Respected Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Lori Kaye wrote:

@HSB1204, I'd love to see Tyler be the next one too.  If they choose Luke, there's no way I could watch.

@HisElk1  I know. Who would want to be with Luke after seeing him on The Bachelorette? All of the women would be on the show just to be on TV.

I saw some articles online that said it may be between Luke or Mike. Luke is unbearable to watch and Mike was just boring. Hopefully they'll reveal it soon.

Honored Contributor

This is one program that needs to be taken off the air.  So much phony scripts that it is laughable. In the beginning it was the guys trying to win the girl.  Now it is constant bazaar stories.

kindness is strength