Respected Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette Hannah SPOILERS

@Wsmom wrote:

agree about Jed's musical skills.  If he came on to further his career, bad judgment call. 

Hopefully Tyler steps away from the Bachelor franchise.   I'm sure he will have women lining up for him.

Jed’s quest to promote his music career certainly backfired. His voice and song writing skills were definitely cringe worthy! I’m glad Hannah called him out on his hypocritical behavior! Telling his friends that “he won” really sealed his fate. I hope Hannah and Tyler can work things out.

Esteemed Contributor

Just finished watching.   Did Jed seem remotely sincere to anyone?  It sounded like he was just saying words with no feelings behind any of them.

She seemed absolutely giddy about Tyler.

Respected Contributor

JED CAN'T SING!!!

Respected Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

I think there is something fundamentally wrong with Hannah.  Why would you go on national television and tell the world that you had sex with Peter in a windmill four times?  This just boggles my mind.  

She can't be engaged if she is saying something like this.  Who would make these comments if they were engaged - it would be an embarrassment to your fiancee  and your future inlaws.  

I think her parents need to have a serious discussion with her about boundaries and decorum.

@Houstonoilers 

i couldn't believe Peter's Mom being so joyous about her son having sex with Hannah FOUR times!!!  

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Windmills.jpg

@VaBelle35 

I think Peter's Mom baked these cookies!!!

Respected Contributor

Tyler is over Hannah, that relationship will stay in the friend zone or just end completely...that girl is a hot mess so she needs to be alone, figure things out & not jump on another guy.

Respected Contributor

@Mumof2 wrote:

I agree it was way too much Luke P. on the show last night, but what really bothered me was Hannah acting like the Fantasy Suites are NOT for sex at all.  Are you serious?  While some may "talk" all night I find it difficult to believe that is what most of the couples do all night.  She just does not appear to be the brightest bulb on any tree.  They don't call it Fantasy Suites for nothing!

Agreed. She sits there talking about how she's sick of people s*lut shaming her and then she tells everyone on national television that she had s*ex with Peter four times. I'm sure she slept with Tyler and Jed too in the Fantasy Suite. Sorry, but that's just gross. Maybe I'm just old fashioned but sleeping with a new guy every night is not normal in my eyes.

Respected Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

Oh, my goodness.....the dramaaaaaaa!!!!

Yep, the proposal with Jed was cringeworthy.  The song, guitar....the voice. There was something about him that I disliked all along.

Thank heavens she broke it off with him.  I was worried she might give him a second chance.  Good for her.

Tyler is one fine looking man.  Those in the a audience seemed to be fans as well.  Maybe they can find one another again or it could be on to "The Bachelor" for him.  He seems to be quite popular.

I thought the season, outrageous as it was, was a nice diversion from the crazy things going on in the world.

Someone needs to take Jed's guitar and smash that thing. I had to fast forward over the proposal. I just can't listen to his so-called "music".

This whole season appears to have had some sort of female empowerment theme. Sorry, but there's nothing strong or empowering about Hannah. She's a complete idiot. I don't understand what any of the guys saw in her.

Super Contributor

Didn't someone warn Hannah early on that Jed was there to promote his music career? I can't remember who it was.

I didn't believe anything that he was saying last night. He was just trying to salvage his reputation. Going on the bachelor probably made his career take a big dive. Who would want him even for dog food jingles. LOL!

Regular Contributor

@lizzys wrote:

Didn't someone warn Hannah early on that Jed was there to promote his music career? I can't remember who it was.

I didn't believe anything that he was saying last night. He was just trying to salvage his reputation. Going on the bachelor probably made his career take a big dive. Who would want him even for dog food jingles. LOL!

Yes, I think someone warned her about Jed's career and she had a talk with him. But I can't remember who. Could it have been Luke P?! (gasp)