Super Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette Hannah SPOILERS

I agree it was way too much Luke P. on the show last night, but what really bothered me was Hannah acting like the Fantasy Suites are NOT for sex at all.  Are you serious?  While some may "talk" all night I find it difficult to believe that is what most of the couples do all night.  She just does not appear to be the brightest bulb on any tree.  They don't call it Fantasy Suites for nothing!

Trusted Contributor

Somebody needs to be harsh with Luke; he wont get it any other way!

Respected Contributor

I thought it was a "Luke" show. Some of the guys showed control when talking to him. He may need some reality but he was just a pawn in the show making money. They do not care about him. They should not have allowed him to see Hannah again after she sent him home. The beginning of the show was to display a side show.He obviously thought his relationship was more than it was.

I do not think it was cool to do that to him live on TV for so long.

This show has been the worst to me.

Hannah needs more clarity . People tend to view the fantasy suite for more than a chat room. If she does not want to be ****** shamed she may need to think about how she presents herself. 

Respected Contributor

I wonder how much of Luke P. was "scripted" for the show...all of it??

Why on earth would he choose to do that to himself.....come off looking so bad on national TV?  He was a total embarrassment to himself and family.

Money or notoriety....was it worth it?

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it's highly likely  that Hannah won't  select ANY of the guys in the end.  All that crying and agonizing seemed to reflect that she's not ready at all for a permanent relationship with any of them.

Won't  be the first time that a bachelor or bachelorette walks away without a partner.  

In the future, this show might have to become increasingly drama-filled and harrowing, or audiences might lose interest.  Increased "staging" to promote and achieve  this drama won't help either.

Respected Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

Why on earth would he choose to do that to himself.....come off looking so bad on national TV?  He was a total embarrassment to himself and family.

I agree @Mersha .  So many times when Chris asked him a question, there was just that dead silence and very awkward.  They spent way too much time having him on IMO.  I just hope that's the last we see of him.  Makes me wonder how his family feels about it.

Respected Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

I agree @Mersha .  So many times when Chris asked him a question, there was just that dead silence and very awkward.  They spent way too much time having him on IMO.  I just hope that's the last we see of him.  Makes me wonder how his family feels about it.

I kind of feel the same way about Hannah's family

Respected Contributor

@novamc1 

I think you are right. Hannah is no where near ready for marriage. Right now she is in love with herself. When she finds out there is more to marriage that jumping on people like a monkey, fantasy suites, kissing and telling,and all of the humping then she will get some clarity.

doxie

Valued Contributor

I would not want Hannah as a daughter-in-law.  All this angst about she's tired of being "****** shamed".  Well, Hannah maybe you might have thought about those reprecussions before you announced on national TV that you had sex twice with one of the contestants in a windmill and then followed up that announcement with a leering wink.  Throw in the constant use of "f bombs", shooting the finger - well, those actions do not present you in a favorable light.  There was zero reason for you to inform the viewing public that you had sex in a windmill - why in the world would you do that?  This is private, intimate information not for public consumption 

I agree about jumping on all the contestants and as Luke P pointed out "mounting and straddling them" - these are hardly the actions that I would think a man would want to see in the future mother of his children.  You want to be treated with respect.  Well, how is that supposed to happen when you behave in an undignified, raunchy manner?  Try acting like a lady.  I know you can do it.  You won Miss Alabama and beauty pageant winners are known for their poise and manners.

Respected Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

I actually felt sorry for Luke - that was way too much piling on.  The guys a train wreck, but he didn't deserve to be so severely criticized - some people called him a psychopath - that is way too harsh.

@Houstonoilers 

My guess is that Luke is a paid actor and was fully compensated for his "role" on the Bachelorette!!!