Honored Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette: Hannah B

I see Bibiana is going to be on Paradise AGAIN.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

IMO This is the worse season and we’ve watched most of them. 

Respected Contributor

Oh, I think Colton's season was the worst.

If I could please ask--please don't post any spoilers unless they are hidden!!  I am one of those that will watch every minute, not knowing what the outcome is, until the actual outcome.

After last nights episode, I am worried that Hannah may not be ready for this process.  I am also worried that Luke is crazy after seeing the previews.  Maybe not crazy, but certainly 'off'.  And again, no spoilers, but I wonder if he is the one who comes back and 'has a ring in his pocket and ready to propose' after being sent home.  Which I don't know because I don't read spoilers.

Chris is dating someone from Entertainment Tonight or Extra. I don't remember which. Lauren Zima, if anyone knows what show she's on.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

While some may not want "spoilers" I like them & FOR Sure it doesn't ruin my viewing experience. The entertainment experience is pretty low.

I thought maybe Hannah & Chris Harrison might be getting together. Guess not?

Honored Contributor

I really do not watch this anymore but caught her talking to the guy who runs the show and all she does is cry.... and say how miserable she is. Worst bachelorette ever.

Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

And that Chris Bukowski!  He has to be old enough to be some of those girls' dad by now.

I just went to see if I can find his age.  I can't.  But I did find an article from Business Insider, March 2017, how he had retired from reality tv.  lol  Clearly he just can't give it up.

If he's not picked I hope Luke isn't on the show.  I have had more than enough of him.

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

And that Chris Bukowski!  He has to be old enough to be some of those girls' dad by now.

I just went to see if I can find his age.  I can't.  But I did find an article from Business Insider, March 2017, how he had retired from reality tv.  lol  Clearly he just can't give it up.

If he's not picked I hope Luke isn't on the show.  I have had more than enough of him.

@Wsmom, please tell me he's not going to be on (Chris).  He comes off as a pompous "you know what" to me.

Last night's show was a complete waste of time.  She clearly asked Luke P. to respect her decision in leaving; he doesn't and then comes back and whines about it; changes her mind and allows him to stay.   This should be a big red alert to her.  I think if I were some of the other guys, after what she did, I'd have to wonder what type of person she is and do I really want to  continue with the show.  She's a trainwreck.  All of the time she spent belly aching to CH and rerunning all of those "not so good" guys plus all of the "great times" was a total waste IMO.  I'm sorry we spent the time in watching it.

Respected Contributor

The way she is acting I hope she ends up with no one. She needs to go home & grow up.

Respected Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

The way she is acting I hope she ends up with no one. She needs to go home & grow up.

@CLHS68 

Exactly.  The bachelors should be running away from her as fast as possible.

She totally lacks maturity and would be a train wreck in any relationship.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

For whatever reason, in the past, I haven't been able to find Spoilers.

If someone here can warn us ahead of time that it's a Spoiler, please post. 

Thank you! Heart

My computer is very slow today, so I'll try to take the time (hours) to read the other posts, in case there are Spoilers.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).