Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette: Hannah B

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I must be in the minority. I find her a lot of fun. I have never taken this show serious. It’s mindless, train wreck fun. Camp. Chasen  will be the one that got away this season. I go to the Costco by the bachelor mansion and in March I told my husband they are filming now and he just rolls his eyes. Looks like a fun season to me.

@Nancy Drew  I was surprised that Chasen - who gave her the paper airplane (how cute!) - went home. I thought 'maybe he'll be the Grocery Store Joe' of this season!

Filming at costco??  ! Woman LOL I guess the 'destination date'  budget got cut !!

Esteemed Contributor

Anybody still hanging in there watching the Luke show?  This may be one of the worst seasons ever.  I hope she ultimately picks him.   She is brushing off every red flag.  Has any other bachelor or bachelorette ever given as many talks to their guys or gals? 

Respected Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@Houstonoilers wrote:

I can't believe she let that cute pilot from Ann Arbor go home and kept some obvious losers.  His parting speech was so poignant and sincere - major mistake!

@Houstonoilers, I agree; seemed like such a nice guy.  There were 2 pilots though, one named Peter I believe and one named Chase or something like that.  Did she give a rose to the other one? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fortune wrote:

@HisElk1 wrote:

@Houstonoilers wrote:

I can't believe she let that cute pilot from Ann Arbor go home and kept some obvious losers.  His parting speech was so poignant and sincere - major mistake!

@Houstonoilers, I agree; seemed like such a nice guy.  There were 2 pilots though, one named Peter I believe and one named Chase or something like that.  Did she give a rose to the other one? 

@VaBelle35 

There's one peter pilot left.  He's cute, too!

Respected Contributor

Hannah is really a mess!  Maybe the guys will refuse her roses!

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Anybody still hanging in there watching the Luke show?  This may be one of the worst seasons ever.  I hope she ultimately picks him.   She is brushing off every red flag.  Has any other bachelor or bachelorette ever given as many talks to their guys or gals? 

@Wsmom   At this point I'm not really sure why I'm watching. I don't understand what she sees in Luke P at all. I did read spoilers so I know who she picks in the end.

Respected Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@HisElk1 wrote:

@Houstonoilers wrote:

@VaBelle35 

There's one peter pilot left.  He's cute, too!

I don't like Peter. He just seems really sleazy to me. I don't know what it is about him but I just don't care for him at all.

Respected Contributor

@fortune wrote:

Hannah is really a mess!  Maybe the guys will refuse her roses!

@fortune   I'm sure they'll keep taking her roses as long as she's giving them so that they can get their 15 minutes of fame! Cat Tongue

Respected Contributor

This season is like roadkill...you want to look away but you don't. I'm still laughing at the naked bungee jumping sneak peek...that's not sexy, it's ridiculous, gross & looks painful. Oh, what in the world.

Honored Contributor

I wasn't paying much attention until it turned into a clip show recapping the prevoius weeks, so I turned it off.

I would love it if some of the men left beccause she kept Luke P after getting rid of him.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN