Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette: Hannah B

@DrKelli wrote:

Well, scoot over @Nancy Drew  because I love the ridiculousness of all the Bachelor shows (BIP, B'ette, B'lor).  I have liked some seasons better than others.  Colton's season was so boring to me.  

Since you live in the area of the mansion--maybe you could answer this question.  I thought the mansion burned down in last year's fires?

Yes, the mansion was reported that it burned down, I even posted that here. However it came out that just the guard shack was burned to a crisp. Next time I won’t be so eager to report things! I also thought Colton’s season was a bore. I watched it but it was tedious. On to the next!

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

Gees, I swore I would not watch this season of the Bachelorette and I caved. Smiley Sad

So many trainwrecks all around.

I, too, cannot believe she let the pilot go and kept some of the questionable characters.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

She is a train wreck of the highest order, that's why they chose her.

Rachel was a stiff bore and had the lowest ratings of any season (or something like that), so they are going in the opposite direction.

The end with Chris cleaning up the shipping popcorn was hilarious.  I do love that they poke fun.

And we have an ambulance this season, which I always say is the mark of a good season.

And now we wait for the drama to unfold.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

She is a train wreck of the highest order, that's why they chose her.

Rachel was a stiff bore and had the lowest ratings of any season (or something like that), so they are going in the opposite direction.

The end with Chris cleaning up the shipping popcorn was hilarious.  I do love that they poke fun.

And we have an ambulance this season, which I always say is the mark of a good season.

And now we wait for the drama to unfold.

@VaBelle35 

That was a great touch!

.....so glad the "box king" is gone!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Trusted Contributor

@DrKelli  @Nancy Drew   I love this show!  It's the best comedy on T.V.!  And oh, the drama!  LOL!

Wish she hadn't let that pilot go.  He was a cutie and seemed like he might be a good guy.

"Let the games commence!"  😉

Trusted Contributor

@VaBelle35   Chris sweeping up the popcorn from box-guy was a hoot!  

Honored Contributor

I listen to Michael Yo's radio show on XM radio.  He always talks about his wife is (his words) a 'padgent girl'.  She was Miss Wyoming.

Bliss: Michael and Claire were introduced by Sharon Osbourne and they first got in touch the day before Valentines Day in 2013

He always talks about how his wife still keeps in touch with all of her former pageant girlfriends.  He says they come over to his house and often watch the show together.

I don't think it went well when she threw down her 'crown' and made the assumption that she was through being a pageant girl.  (All for TV purposes).

It's interesting to hear his insight (often as his wife talks about some of these things).

Michael and his two side-kicks were talking about the show today on the radio. 

I don't watch the show but they were describing some of the people (the guy who own's a business that makes boxes) and so on.

They also mentioned that they thought the good-looking airline pilot should have worn his uniform to stand out from the rest.  They said he was really good-looking.

I won't bother you guys with some of what else they said.  It is interesting to hear a little from the pageant side of someone who was there even if it's coming from his wife to him (interpretation).

Honored Contributor

Anyone else here think that there's a definite spark between Hannah and Chris Harrison (?)

I don't know if Chris is married................

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

. he divorced around Emily's season.  Everyone says he has sparks with the ladies.  I think it's part wishful thinking bc he appears to be a nice guy.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I thought the same thing!  I could sense it on Chris' part!