Honored Contributor

I can't believe one of the guys said "Hannah" and "genuine" in the same sentence.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette: Hannah B

I can't believe she let that cute pilot from Ann Arbor go home and kept some obvious losers.  His parting speech was so poignant and sincere - major mistake!

Respected Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

I can't believe she let that cute pilot from Ann Arbor go home and kept some obvious losers.  His parting speech was so poignant and sincere - major mistake!

@Houstonoilers, I agree; seemed like such a nice guy.  There were 2 pilots though, one named Peter I believe and one named Chase or something like that.  Did she give a rose to the other one? 

Esteemed Contributor

I really don’t like her & am curious to see where this goes with her as the bachelorette... I really think they should take a break from both bachelor & bachelorette shows 🙃

Frequent Contributor

Just listening to her talking to the men, I don’t think there is a lot of depth to Hannah. I think this is going to be a long season. This franchise seems to get younger and younger and less interesting people but a lot more drama.
Valued Contributor

There were two pilots - she only kept one - Peter (he had on the pilot uniform).  The other pilot Chasen - she let go and kept loser men - one unemployed and one known only has John Paul Jones - they don't give an employment for him so I'm assuming unemployed.  There was one that was a car auction bidder spotter - huh? 

If you are seriously looking for a potential spouse and you are high maintenance, maybe just maybe you might want to consider how the two of you are going to live financially.

I don't understand why someone who looks like Hannah needs "help" to find the right man.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think this season is going to be awesome!  Hannah is a trainwreck and it looks like some of the guys are going to be chaches big time.  I'll go ahead and recommend the Ihategreenbeans blog right now.  LIncee is hilarious and I went back and read her assessment of the guys this morning to see if she was right.  The podcast for that topic was also very funny.

I thought I really liked Luke P. (the guy that she gave the first impression rose to), but it looks like he turns out to be kind of a jerk.  But of course, that can be editing too.

Super Contributor

Hannah is a "trainwreck" & so awkward!!! Couldn't they find someone with better social skills! She's just unwatchable!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I must be in the minority. I find her a lot of fun. I have never taken this show serious. It’s mindless, train wreck fun. Camp. Chasen  will be the one that got away this season. I go to the Costco by the bachelor mansion and in March I told my husband they are filming now and he just rolls his eyes. Looks like a fun season to me.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

Well, scoot over @Nancy Drew  because I love the ridiculousness of all the Bachelor shows (BIP, B'ette, B'lor).  I have liked some seasons better than others.  Colton's season was so boring to me.  

Since you live in the area of the mansion--maybe you could answer this question.  I thought the mansion burned down in last year's fires?