Super Contributor

The Bachelorette - Anyone Watching?

I've been caught up in this season for some reason.

The results from last night were not surprising to me. I don't think they had the same connection she had with the other two.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette - Anyone Watching?

Andi has no intention of living on a farm. She is used to dating sports figures, hence Josh Murray. Chris would have taken care of her. Poor choice to get rid of him.

Super Contributor

I think I saw that Marcus is going to be on that new program that's starting after The Bachelorette is over - ""Bachelors in Paradise"" or something like that. I guess he got over Andi pretty quickly.

Respected Contributor

Supposedly Marcus is engaged! Looks like he found love in ""Paradise""! I don't get her attraction to Nick. Josh seems more like her type.
Super Contributor

Was so disappointed when she let Marcus go but so glad he found someone! He would have been a great catch. Chris would have given her a great life too but I don't think she would ever be happy living in Iowa! Reality Steve gave away her pick weeks ago which I read but I won't reveal it here. I can't wait to see Marcus on ""Paradise""! Reva

Esteemed Contributor

Don't throw anything at me, but I've only been watching for a few weeks. Josh would make this serious lady laugh. But I'm new on the scene.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Super Contributor

I've been trying to watch this, but I find I don't much care for her. So I didn't watch very much at all.

Esteemed Contributor

Heard on a morning show this morning Chris will be the new bachelor. He lives on a farm, but is super wealthy. Wonder if Andi missed that part.

Regular Contributor

I love The Bachelor and The Bachelorette both. I never miss it. Right now I am enjoying the Andi season. Hated Juan Pablo! Between Josh and Nick left. My pick is Josh. I hope he is ""The"" one.

Honored Contributor

If Chris is the new bachelor, I wonder what type of women he will draw? Or are the women already chosen and they get whoever the bachelor turns out to be?

I can also imagine that there will be the usual group who just want to get on TV, be the next Bachelorette, or have other ulterior motives.

I think Chris is a nice guy, but I know in my youth he would have just been a "friend," not a romantic interest.

Although he is rich . . . there's that.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986