Valued Contributor

@pprmntstx wrote:

Have you been watching this season?  I just started watching back episodes on demand and watched the show last night.

Anyone watching tonight?  Home visits!

Respected Contributor

We DVR the show and watch later.  Each time I watch, I ask myself why I continue.  This season is one of the worst IMO.

I also miss Chris Harrison; IMO, the show is not what it once was.

Honored Contributor

All they do is make out with each other,   Clayton kisses anyone willing and there are plenty of women willing.  This program needs to be taken off the air as it has run its course.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Colton U. is engaged.

Wishing them well. Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bachelor CLAYTON 2022

i have stuck it out the entire season......anyone else still watching clayton?

8pm et - 10pm et tonight......and a bonus episode tomorrow that will last two hours also.

tonight is THE WOMEN TELL ALL.....and i bet they have a lot to say. LOL

tomorrow  clayton and the 3 remaining ladies go to iceland for the overnights.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Any comments/thoughts re: the end part of last evening's episode?  (Tuesday, March 8)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@ROMARY , IMO, last night was a trainwreck.  Both DH and I tried to watch, though it was ridiculous.

As for Clayton, I have nothing good to say about him.

Valued Contributor

Unfortunately , this show is really getting weird ! I supposed they have to keep coming up with new stuff to keep the attention , but this last show was terrible ! Really threw the romance out of the window !  Ugh !

Honored Contributor

'Funny', but I haven't watched any of this season's episodes with the exception of Monday and Tuesday evening episodes. 

I'll probably watch next week's episode, I believe the final one, or maybe they will have two back- to- back episodes again.  Mon and Tues. evenings.

I'm wondering if he chose one, and what's happening.  

But, please, no spoilers unless it's specified as a spoiler in the spoiler box.

Valued Contributor

@ROMARY  I don't understand why people post spoilers without saying it! I had planned a girl's night together, in my home,to watch the finale. We all promised not to read "spoilers". It was an excuse for us to get together, laugh and share food & wine. Lo and behold, I clicked on this post, thinking it would be a discussion about the current show, there it was! Someone posts the end! I'm still having my friends over but will have to tell them afterwards that I accidentally read the ending. This also happened with the Durst Trial.