Valued Contributor

Have you been watching this season?  I just started watching back episodes on demand and watched the show last night.

Trusted Contributor

I've been watching it a little. This is the worst season. Clayton is about as interesting a wet mop. Some of his choices in ladies have been very questionable. It's so scripted though. This year maybe more than others. I hope it's scripted and that one of the ladies would not get away with such bad behavior. Although that makes for higher ratings I guess. I don't watch it like I used to. 

Valued Contributor

I like the Bachelorette better .  This new Bachelor is really boring ! 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't been able to get through a season since Matt's...I stopped watching his about halfway through and each season of the Bachelorette or  Bachelor I start watching and I don't make it through the first episode.  I am, however, enjoying Joe Millionaire.

Respected Contributor

Re: The Bachelor

[ Edited ]

I had the show on but paid little attention to it...usually the gal cast as the villain has at least 1 redeeming quality but this one is just awful, nothing to like about her & the Bachelor is boring, I can't even remember his name. I made my decision about who he picks so will watch the last episode to see if I'm right but honesty this season can't end soon enough.

Esteemed Contributor

They must have paid Shanae extra to act like that because no one would want to act so nasty for the world to see. Her comments and actions are over the top.

If she is like that in RL, she needs counseling.

Contributor

Watching paint dry would be more exciting than The Bachelor this season.  I stopped watching.   

Respected Contributor

I agree with most posts here.  Very boring and IMO, Clayton is dumb as a box of rocks for not seeing how Shanae is to all the other girls.

Of course, it's probably scripted, though they couldn't pay me enough $ to act the way she does.

Trusted Contributor

I have been watching from the beginning but I don't really like how every season there is one person that is totally nuts and nobody likes. That is just so phony. But I just watch for fun and don't take it too serious.  

Valued Contributor

@pprmntstx wrote:

Have you been watching this season?  I just started watching back episodes on demand and watched the show last night.