Honored Contributor
Does anyone agree with me that they would prefer Becca over Whitney as Chris' final choice? Whitney is a nice person, but I just can't listen to her voice. I think she is the likely winner, though.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I keep seeing hints that he's the surprise dancer. Anyone know? I never watch the show.

Valued Contributor

I'd rather see him choose Becca too, but I have my doubts. From the first time she spoke, her voice was somewhat irritating to me, kind of like fingernails on a chalkboard.

She seems like she's there for the right reason; however, the last episode, I think she showed a different side of herself.

Respected Contributor

I said the first night that I couldn't take her voice. I don't think Whitney is attractive at all IMO but I'm not doing the picking. I like Becca but I think he wants more experience.

He dated his last GF 7 years but I don't think she wanted the small town life.

I hear they pick the girl that he dumped (the attractive one) that sat on the ground and cried for the next show. I hope not, I think she has a few screws missing.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think Becca would work at all. She's never even been serious about anyone before so I don't know that Chris would be "the one" and that she'd give everything up to move there. So if he does chose her, I don't see it lasting to the point of marriage.

I think Whitney would probably be the only one who would and about the best choice for him. If he does chose her, I don't know if it will be because he really loves her or because he just thinks she's the only one who would move there, plus she gives him all the right answers.

I've also read he's the surprise dancer.

I've read that Kaitlyn, the one who was sent home from the overnights, is going to be the next Bachelorette...but I've also read that it is going to be Britt. Of the two I'd rather see Kaitlyn.

Honored Contributor
I also think Kaitlyn would make the best next Bachelorette.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor

And I thought I was the only one who thought Whitney's voice was like fingernails on a blackboard.

As for The Bachelor itself, it is a sad day when Chris is the best they could up with. And we all thought Juan Pablo was bad enough, but watching Chris is like watching grass grow. There certainly has to be more exciting young "bachelors". But as dull and boring as the show has become, I (embarrasingly) still watch!

And yes, Chris is the mystery DWTS "celebrity". When they introduced the cast on GMA this past week, Tom Bergeron made a statement that the last contestant "couldn't aROSE, I mean arise this early" or something to that effect.

Esteemed Contributor
I totally agree with you. I like Becca much better! I do think e chooses Whitney, though.
Honored Contributor

I like Becca more. I don't think he will actually marry any of them. He liked Jade.

Esteemed Contributor

Britt is quite the actress on The Women Tell All. she can turn it off and on like a spigot.