Respected Contributor

I saw on tonights show that they are looking for Seniors who qualify for a Senior edition of the show. Anyone applying ? 

Respected Contributor

Re: The Bachelor Senior Edition

I saw that! That should be interesting!

Esteemed Contributor

I cannot wait to see that version!!  A nice change of pace!

Respected Contributor

With all the controversy over this season the whole Bachelor franchise may end for good...what an ugly sad mess.

Respected Contributor

I'm thinking about trying out for the show and if I get on I will give out small clues so those on this forum who watch the show  can try to guess which contestant I am  Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

I've been hoping for years that they would do a senior Bachelor show - what fun!  

I remember some years back watching a Bachelor type show that featured plus size women and the Bachelor was a man who was only attracted to plus size women.  

I wish they would repeat that show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That is something I would watch.  Many seniors are set in their ways. have learned to just be themselves and not trying to impress so that could be interesting.  Years ago there was a show that had a group of seniors and a group of young who were put together and it was hilarious but eventually they all learned from each other so many things and were not critical of each other like they had been.

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

With all the controversy over this season the whole Bachelor franchise may end for good...what an ugly sad mess.

I also suspect the gimmick may have run its course. 

Respected Contributor

Years ago, before they even thought of it, I offered myself up as tribute when my friends and I were all discussing who was there for the right reasons.  I think an older person will probably shut down a lot of the nonsense you see in the house before it gains too much traction.  But like someone said--I have the feeling that the franchise may be done for.  Which is too bad.  It provided me many hours of mindless entertainment.

Trusted Contributor

I see they are asking for seniors to apply. Hope the show ends up being a go.

An older friend of mine said that at her senior living place the other women act just like people she went to high schoo with -- jockying for position, cliques, trying to be in Queen Bee's circle, etc. SO I DON'T THINK HOUSE NON-SENSE WILL BE ANY LESS IN A SENIOR EDITION BACHELOR/ BACHELORETTE TYPE SHOW!! Smiley Wink