Honored Contributor

The Bachelor (SPOILER) 3/14/22

Where did they get this guy from?  He is being intimate with the last 3 women?  Is that all?  That is what he is admitting to.  And, how can he love 3 women at once?  Throw him back!!!

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: The Bachelor (SPOILER) 3/14/22

[ Edited ]

I understand it, he's in love with love. I think he's going to send both women left home...Susie was the one & he messed it up.

Respected Contributor

I can't explain that because I'm too busy fixating on the fact that Gabby's upper lip doesn't move when she speaks. 

Honored Contributor

so many others have slept with all three men or women when they get to the fantasy suites level. i cannot believe people are  surprised about that. the "i love you" thing is a different story. why the WOMEN were surprised that he was going to sleep with them all was surprising to me. this is what a lot of the show is about. i also think that men, given the opportunity, will take full advantage of what the women are offering.

its a REALITY SHOW with real life consequences and it isnt a surprise that not many couples survive the scrutiny and pressure from this form of "dating." OPEN YOUR EYES and realize what you are getting yourself into before you commit to this type of show.

how many couples are still together?

it wont surprise me if he ends up with no one at this point.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Where did Susie think she was? This is not a normal dating situation. She knew other girls had relationships with Clayton. Everyone sleeps with everyone in the fantasy suite. None of this is new, just that Clayton talks about it. He shouldn't have shown his hand until the final rose, that is how it used to be. The girls are making a big deal out of something that happens all the time on this show.

Respected Contributor

Clayton is a tool.  his brothers were a lot cuter .

Valued Contributor

I've never yelled at my TV during this show so much as this season (and that is saying something after watching Brad Womack's and Juan Pablo's seasons!).  Clayton is too immature to be in a relationship.  He has displayed many red flag qualities.  

Respected Contributor

I hope those camera shots were not an indication that Gabby is the next bachelorette.  That voice is like nails on a chalkboard. 

Respected Contributor

If I hear the word "like" one more time, I will scream LOL.

It seems as if that's the only word most use on this show.

Respected Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

If I hear the word "like" one more time, I will scream LOL.

It seems as if that's the only word most use on this show.

Add " could have went" to that list.