Valued Contributor

Re: The Bachelor (SPOILER) 3/14/22

Gabby was the only one with an ounce of brains in this whole mess.  Rachel thought that crying her way through this was going to get her the Bachelor.  She was immature. And we get to Susie who should of researched the show before she decided to be part of it.  Clayton was never in love.  He was in lust the whole way and all for himself.  I don't give Clayton's and Susie's relationship much luck.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I stopped watching just after one (Shenae? She looked like a twin of another one sent home) left, so I don't know the specifics of what happened at the rose ceremony.

What I don't get are the horseball tears over Clayton apparently whispering the same sweet nothings to the competition. Did I miss something? Doesn't this happen every season lol?

And the Fantasy Suite... they don't know what's going on there? Clearly, every season's bachelor is "trying out" the women--and vice-versa when The Bachelorette airs. Who are they kidding?.

I realize these people can't string together three words coherently, but it's still hard to believe that they're so clueless that they didn't know what they signed up for.

And the disapproving glances of audience members and indignant comments of family members towards Clayton were laughable. Maybe this was supposed to be a comedy. If this guy was really worse than the others, that must've been what I missed.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

It's all so scripted.  I'm certain that the ending was indeed staged.  They had to do a "first time ever" situation to keep viewers watching.

It was strange to hear one of the girls (Gabby, I think) say that "this is not a competition.  I didn't sign up for a competition."  Well, yes it is and that's EXACTLY what you did!

Valued Contributor

@santorini wrote:

It's all so scripted.  I'm certain that the ending was indeed staged.  They had to do a "first time ever" situation to keep viewers watching.

It was strange to hear one of the girls (Gabby, I think) say that "this is not a competition.  I didn't sign up for a competition."  Well, yes it is and that's EXACTLY what you did!

I think Gabby meant in terms of the three girl he said he loved.  That statement from Clayton was a little odd at best.  

Esteemed Contributor

Rachel's crying was so fake. She cried like someone had just died. It was ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVED Susie's shoes on the finale last night.  I looked them up thinking I would get them for my daughter. They are over $1200 !!!!!!

Valued Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

I LOVED Susie's shoes on the finale last night.  I looked them up thinking I would get them for my daughter. They are over $1200 !!!!!!

Do you think the women get to keep all the clothes they wear on the show?

Honored Contributor

Maybe I heard wrong.......didn't he say that he sold his condo and is planning to move into Susie's place in Virginia?  

Do you (I) think that is a good idea?  (Selling his own condo, etc.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

I think Susie is as bad as Clayton.  I'm sure she watched the show and for her to feel that Clayton was worth it after the way he treated the last 2 women was telling.  To sit there after hearing what the women said with a smile and professing her love for him shows her immaturity. I would have been appalled.

Honored Contributor

When S and C were sitting together, she was smiling (a lot), and, at first, he didn't look as happy.  But, then, at the end, he began to smile, etc.

I'll be interested in keeping up with them. 

Just to see what happens.........

It's my nature to wish them (and (almost) everyone) the best, regardless.

Good luck to them, together or separately.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).