Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Bachelor - Peter the pilot

Hubs and I talk more through this show than any other. We also laugh. We're not much on reality shows, and don't catch this one each week, but this is silly entertainment for us. Hubs out of town and called and asked what he missed on the show. I said nuttin. Peter lives in the clouds. Doesn't function well on the ground. As long as national news is so tiresome and boring and disturbing (not just politics - but weather and viruses and murder) well, this beats watching national news.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

Its on again tonight lol Can't wait or can I!

Monday was so awful, why are these women so insecure, get a grip ladies or go home!

I would say Peter is the worst so far and I've seen every season sorry to say, its like a trainwreck you have to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jeanlake wrote:

Hubs and I talk more through this show than any other. We also laugh. We're not much on reality shows, and don't catch this one each week, but this is silly entertainment for us. Hubs out of town and called and asked what he missed on the show. I said nuttin. Peter lives in the clouds. Doesn't function well on the ground. As long as national news is so tiresome and boring and disturbing (not just politics - but weather and viruses and murder) well, this beats watching national news.  

@jeanlake  that is so funny that you husband asked about the show when he was away !! Woman LOL Everyone needs an escape from the real world !!

Super Contributor

I just want to grab Madison's hand and walk her out of there - away from the girl drama and Pilot Pete too!

Trusted Contributor

@gellen wrote:

I just want to grab Madison's hand and walk her out of there - away from the girl drama and Pilot Pete too!

------

Is Madison the one that's always whining and  crying? 

Esteemed Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

@gellen wrote:

------

Madison is the one who went on the one-on-one date to his parents' vow renewal.

Kelsey is the cryer.

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@SuhseK wrote:

@gellen wrote:

------

Madison is the one who went on the one-on-one date to his parents' vow renewal.

Kelsey is the cryer.

@Wsmom, and God help her when she doesn't get a rose; they better have an ambulance standing by.

Trusted Contributor

I'm beginning to think we get 5 hours of the show this week so the season with Pilot Pete will be over quicker.

Producer's know it's a disaster of a season so why not just move it along at breakneck speed. lol.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Worst season/Bachelor ever. What's the point in jettisoning Victoria and Tammy BEFORE the rose ceremony, anyway? Just don't give them a flippin' rose. It's all about high drama--Peter pacing back and forth outdoors and posing for the camera with a look of consternation on his face (as if he just did something he didn't want to do), then returning to the "sofa" to announce, "I just sent [so-and-so] home."

But I'll be watching! 😀

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, it is a trainwreck season.

Like others, I watch as it is incredibly mindless and provides a brief respite from politics/news.

I think Juan Pablo's season was the worst, but I am saying that with lots of time left before the end of this one.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF