Honored Contributor

Re: The Bachelor - Peter the pilot

The one that most of the women dislike is Alaya.  

I decided to 'look her up' and found:

She co-owns with her mom, (and maybe a sister), a shop called Three Bees Boutique.

Nice website.  Threebeesboutique. com  

Take a look!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I am done with this season.  All the drama in the house is just too much.  Peter needs to grow up and make a decision, and the producers need to cut all this out and show us dates where we can get to know the girls. I don't want to watch girl drama. 

Respected Contributor

Is this guy daft?

For one season, I'd like The Bachelor to be a man and make an announcement at the beginning: Anyone who comes to me and gossips about others will be sent packing. Of course, that presumes that he doesn't want to gossip, either. 

Same goes for Peter asking to "see" this one or that one, then taking her aside to scold her like a kindergartener. I'd be all over that guy like a cheap suit, then I'd say, ¡Adios!

What worries you masters you.
Valued Contributor

This season seems over populated with the crying, weepy types of females - ugh.  

Valued Contributor

Also, what's up wtih Mykenna?  She keeps sticking her tongue out - not just sticking it out but twirling it around in circles.  I've never seen anything like that - is it a medical condition like Tourettes where she can't help herself - anyone have any ideas - very bizarre.

Valued Contributor

Really not enjoying this season at all - but yet, I watch!

I liked Peter on the previous show, not so much this one.  Maybe it's just the editing - 

Last night was WAY too long at 3 hours - I recorded to FF thru but fell asleep several times!

Honored Contributor

We get 4 hours of this show this week.

The first 3 I couldn't even follow.  I was obsessed wtih the lanterns.  Their lantern/flameless candle budget must be huge.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Why do you think we "get" 4 hours of "The Bachelor" this week?

Esteemed Contributor

I guess I just like train wreck tv. I keep watching.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

I actually think we get five hours this week.  My DVR is indicating two hours for Wed.

And this kid...because let's face it, regardless of age he has the mentality of a jr. high school boy as far as girls are concerned... just gets worse each week.   One girl commented about her being wife material.  This kid is so not husband material at this point in his life.   And the girls...Ack.  Is it Kelly?  The lawyer (I think) that he met prior to filming.  She had it spot on when she said she didn't have some drama story to tell him (however she phrased it).   She is way too mature for him and his nonsense.

But, like you, @Nancy Drew , I continue to watch, too.  lol