Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Bachelor - Peter the pilot

Peter needs to send himself home. The girls are just now sticking it out to be the next Bachelorette.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I gave it about fifteen minutes of my time last night and that was about fourteen minutes too many. This show is a gross embarrassment.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Just watched last night's episode --- what the heck happened?  

Peter seemed so be the complete package on Hannah's season and would be the the perfect choice for next bachelor.  Good looking, charming, career driven, loving family, etc.

Boy was I wrong.  Either the producers or Peter himself is nothing more than a bumbling idiot along with the rest of the women who were cast.

I have no words other than this season is the worst in Bachelor history.  I don't see redemption at this point either.

Respected Contributor

Peter is such a wimp and so immature, I hate when they bring someone back for their own season, give us some new faces! 

I was hoping everyone would walk after Monday and why go to Cleveland, no offense, but a total setup. 

Can't they find some girls that are actually mature and not big babies, they sound good in the beginning but then you see the real person.

btw I don't find Peter cute at all!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Moonlady wrote:
Sorry, @ahoymate, your OP suggests that Peter is acting like a child because he's "only 24," and then you ask us to remember when we were that young. Newsflash: Men (and women) were married with children at that age.

And at 28? C'mon. If he's not an immature boob, he's certainly acting like one.

@Moonlady  This generation of '28' is a lot less together than my baby boomer generation. At 28 I was married, was on my second piece of real estate - my only baby was my  husband (now ex!) !!  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Peter is such a wimp and so immature, I hate when they bring someone back for their own season, give us some new faces! 

I was hoping everyone would walk after Monday and why go to Cleveland, no offense, but a total setup. 

Can't they find some girls that are actually mature and not big babies, they sound good in the beginning but then you see the real person.

@luvmyteddy4 Peter has no backbone- really really wimpy. I didn't see that so much during Hannah's season. Cleveland also  looked a lot better than I remember it being - no offense to those living there! I went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a couple years back- very fun place. But the entire sky was clouded with smoke stacks! 

Esteemed Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Agree on all.

He is like a cute little boy, but nothing attractive IMO.

And I am so sick of every girl having some drama sob story that she has to tell him on their one-on-one.  I just FF through it.  I often wonder how much of that is true vs. knowing they need to say something to get good air time.  I'm here to tell you, if I had that kind of drama there is no way I would want to go on national tv to tell some guy I don't even know and all the masses watching it. 

Honored Contributor

I must have missed something..........seems as though most of the 'girls' are concentrating too much on the one that they dislike.

Too much drama.....

They would do themselves a big favor by 'moving on' and place themselves in a 'better light'. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ROMARY wrote:

I must have missed something..........seems as though most of the 'girls' are concentrating too much on the one that they dislike.

Too much drama.....

They would do themselves a big favor by 'moving on' and place themselves in a 'better light'. 

@ROMARY  I'm sure it's  the way they edit the show - at least partially.. Drama (real or imagined)  = more viewers! Woman Frustrated

Regular Contributor

I have the feeling Peter is easily manipulated by the producers...and the girls. He is just having a hard time with the whole thing.

Another thing is he still must have trust issues stemming from his relationship with Hannah B.