Valued Contributor

Re: The Bachelor - Peter the pilot

It would seem that "Kelly" an attorney who previously met him in a hotel is the front runner.  Not fond of Kelly - I'm getting a sort "snake" vibe from her.  

My pick for him would be Victoria P - the nurse who got motion sickness or Sarah the radiographer from Knoxville - my picks very rarely make it.  

Respected Contributor

Hannah is so self centered and absurd. She thinks she is something because she has sex like a herd of cats in an alley. She would only be a good choice for Peter if he is planning on having her walk the streets.

Her talents are:
Humping
Jumping
Crying
Applying too much makeup
Whining
Complaining
Humping
Performing in a windmill
Having multiple partners

She is really such a prize

doxie
Respected Contributor

Maybe the show title should change to, “ Hannah does everybody “
Esteemed Contributor

IMO Hannah doesn't want Peter, she just doesn't want Peter to want anybody but her.   At the after the final rose show they will probably bring her out again.  TPTB just seem to love her.

Respected Contributor

Yes @Wsmom the ABC honchos love Hannah, and she's getting more air time than any of the 747s Peter's been flying. Even before she was on DWTS, they had her co-hosting an ABC fall preview show, on the heels of her Bachelorette gig.

Unfortunately for us, they're now convinced that she has a huge following.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Seriously.  Hannah's 15 minutes are up.  Time to move along.

@Wsmom  full disclosure I don't watch the show. Hannah has turned her 15 minutes of fame to an hour! Wasn't she on The Bachelor, didn't win, then was The Bachelorette? She could have chosen Peter but didn't. She had her chance, Peter should kick her to the curb. Also, let's not forget she won Dancing With The Stars, her time is up.

Respected Contributor

-Bye, Hannah B.! But I couldn't believe Peter was so distraught he had to cancel a group date.

-It was good to see Natasha tell Peter "it sucks for us, too" ( that Hannah B. was there). Seeing her cop an attitude was not. Luckily for her, that didn't last long.

-I see from the preview that Champagnegate is going to be front and center next week, too.

-Kelsey's reaction was over the top. Running around like a wind-up Chuckie doll over that champagne? Why did she put it in there, anyway? Sure, Hannah Ann's a snake, but c'mon.

-It's bad enough that we have to endure these puling women, but now (per the preview) someone's mother is getting into the act, too? Oh goodie.

-I was like...I'm like...like this, like that...Omigosh. It's my fault for tuning in to see what 30 "amazing" twits look like.

Can't wait 'til next week lol!

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't know, @Moonlady , I don't think it was that Peter was that distraught, I'm thinking they wanted to have one more "windmill" rendezvous.

You're right, Kelsey's reaction was ridiculous and I think it will continue for as long as she stays. 

Valued Contributor

There are all kinds of hints that this season is going to end with a surprise. I'm wondering if Peter picks no one and tries to restart his relationship with Hannah? Something is amiss here.
Respected Contributor

Peter probably needs a bottle, either bourbon or Advil, to deal with all the emotional, distraught women.

I have checked RS so know the final two but, at the end, there does seem to be some of twist. (oh, the drama!!!)

Hannah B. and  Peter at the end of everything????   NO, please, anyone but her!!!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF