Respected Contributor

Re: The Bachelor - Peter the pilot

@Houstonoilers wrote:

New opinion of Victoria on the Women tell all - she was very poised and had good answers to Chris' sometimes uncomfortably awkward questions - "Did you break up any marriages?"!  

The cat fighting that went on was unbelievable.  Tammy appears to have some real issues with a great many of the other women.  Kelsey showed a fun side.  Didn't recall seeing Kelly there.  

@Houstonoilers, I agree with you 100% about Tammy.  All of the eye rolling was very childish IMO. 

I noticed that Kelly wasn't there, neither was Natasha.  I found this article that I'll give a link to and hope this doesn't go poof.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a31056611/why-kelley-flanagan-not-invited-women-tell-a...

Honored Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

New opinion of Victoria on the Women tell all - she was very poised and had good answers to Chris' sometimes uncomfortably awkward questions - "Did you break up any marriages?"!  

The cat fighting that went on was unbelievable.  Tammy appears to have some real issues with a great many of the other women.  Kelsey showed a fun side.  Didn't recall seeing Kelly there.  

I, too,  got a better opinion of her yesterday and almost felt sorry for her.  I think she now knows how much her insecurities messed her up and she couldn't stop her internal "chatter".   I think he viewed her as having drama in her life and they did seem to argue quite a bit ...that probably scared him off.   Hannah Ann is probably the best match for him as that other one will never let it go that he was intimate with the others. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Was Tammy the one who was so rude and told the one girl she had an alcohol and pill problem?  She was almost hateful.   Nope..don't like her at all.  She was super mean.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Was Tammy the one who was so rude and told the one girl she had an alcohol and pill problem?  She was almost hateful.   Nope..don't like her at all.  She was super mean.

@winamac1 wrote:

@Houstonoilers wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Houstonoilers wrote:

@winamac1  yes, that was Tammy.

So the new rumor 'out there' is he picked Kelly! That's why she wasn't  at Monday's show- supposedly Peters parents 'follow' her on social media but don't follow Madi or Hannah Ann. She was eliminiated such a long time ago, I find it hard to beleive something evolved away from the show.