Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@January121 wrote:

I don’t believe that he is a virgin .... 🙃🙃🙃🙃

@January121

Especially since he doesn't have any believeable reason for being one.  He also stated that if/when he gets engaged, that virgin stuff will be history.  It is all a bit far-fetched.

@fortune .... I agree with you 100% .... HE AIN’T NO VIRGIN 😂🤣

@January121

He also is supposed to sleep with 3 ladies during the Fantasy Suite dates.  How's that going to work???

Trusted Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

Believe me ladies, you would never want to marry a man who at 26 is a virgin.

Whether he is or isn’t is beside the point, but if he is, it’s the worst mistake you could ever make in your life.

@LilacTree wrote:

Whether he is or isn’t is beside the point, but if he is, it’s the worst mistake you could ever make in your life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you thinking, because there may be real emotional issues that havee kept him a virgin?

Or are you just referring to having to play teacher, due to his lack of skills?

Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@LilacTree ..... there is no way that this guy is still a virgin ..... 👎

Honored Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

Believe me ladies, you would never

@@

@LilacTree wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you thinking, because there may be real emotional issues that havee kept him a virgin?

Or are you just referring to having to play teacher, due to his lack of skills?

@SuhseK without going into personal issues, it’s the first.  He never would have allowed the second.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Which woman do you think was lying about the "the ones not there for the right reason?" 

Respected Contributor

I actually think it is Tayshia and Kirpa.  But I also think those women are way too young, as is Colton.  I really hope Elyse is the next Bachelorette, instead of the 20 somethings.

One thing I find interesting (and please don't spoil the season!) is that there is absolutely no coverage by People or Us Weekly.  With past Bachelorettes, as soon as the season starts, there is usually a cover story about how happy and engaged they are (with no specifics given).  I actually prefer radio silence so I can be surprised.

Last night was a giant train wreck for me and showed how immature every one of them are.  It was fun seeing Denver featured since that's where I live.  I can't call it my hometown because I actually grew up 75 miles west in the mountains.

Honored Contributor

Women Tell All should be very interesting time.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

To me, Colton and the women seem to be incredibly naieve/immature. 

I am guessing all of the parents involved feel the same way.

I hope this engagement lasts a long, long time before a marriage takes place.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bachelor: Colton

[ Edited ]

@fortune wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@January121 wrote:

I don’t believe that he is a virgin .... 🙃🙃🙃🙃

@January121

Especially since he doesn't have any believeable reason for being one.  He also stated that if/when he gets engaged, that virgin stuff will be history.  It is all a bit far-fetched.

@fortune .... I agree with you 100% .... HE AIN’T NO VIRGIN 😂🤣

@January121

He also is supposed to sleep with 3 ladies during the Fantasy Suite dates.  How's that going to work???

@fortune    What is a virgin?  There are MANY things you can do and still be a "virgin".  I am sure he plays around a lot......I will leave that to your imagination😄  

Honored Contributor

So glad Kirpa is gone. Colton’s dad gave great advice to how his gut and heart and not listen to blah blah blah.

Hannah G is my favorite for his wife.