Respected Contributor

What happened with Colton and Demi?      I saw the one+one date  and got a phone call and when i came back Demi was wearing shorts and walking away.

Respected Contributor

Re: The Bachelor: Colton

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
She got sent home after trying to pull a Corinne and showing up at Colton's room wanting to have ***.  He just didn't think they could "get there:" by the end, meaning he wouldn't be able to propose to her.

@CatsyCline 

Respected Contributor

Mersha:

"I wish the Bachelor/Bachelorette would have people on who are in their 30's (or older) with, hopefully, a bit more maturity.

Most of the girls on Colton's season seem to be on the level with high school students".

ITA. But Colton is very young & inexperienced as well.  

Respected Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

Mersha:

"I wish the Bachelor/Bachelorette would have people on who are in their 30's (or older) with, hopefully, a bit more maturity.

Most of the girls on Colton's season seem to be on the level with high school students".

ITA. But Colton is very young & inexperienced as well.  

@ahoymate- Sorry, I meant I wanted EVERYONE on the Bachelor/Bachelorette to be a bit older.

It would be fun to have a season with 40 somethings, although that may not appeal to the majority of the audience.

It would just be refreshing to change it up a bit.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

Does anybody have any favorites for Colton's wife?  No one has stood out to me yet.

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I don’t believe that he is a virgin .... 🙃🙃🙃🙃

@January121

Especially since he doesn't have any believeable reason for being one.  He also stated that if/when he gets engaged, that virgin stuff will be history.  It is all a bit far-fetched.

Esteemed Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@January121 wrote:

I don’t believe that he is a virgin .... 🙃🙃🙃🙃

@January121

Especially since he doesn't have any believeable reason for being one.  He also stated that if/when he gets engaged, that virgin stuff will be history.  It is all a bit far-fetched.

@fortune .... I agree with you 100% .... HE AIN’T NO VIRGIN 😂🤣

Honored Contributor

Believe me ladies, you would never want to marry a man who at 26 is a virgin.

Whether he is or isn’t is beside the point, but if he is, it’s the worst mistake you could ever make in your life.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Hannah G is my choice for Colten.

@fortune wrote:

Does anybody have any favorites for Colton's wife?  No one has stood out to me yet.

@fortune

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

Believe me ladies, you would never want to marry a man who at 26 is a virgin.

Whether he is or isn’t is beside the point, but if he is, it’s the worst mistake you could ever make in your life.

@LilacTree Hi. Haven’t heard from you in a while. Hope you are doing better.

This season is just as crazy as the others but I still like watching it.