Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Bachelor: Colton

[ Edited ]

Did I miss something?  It sounds like Kirpa and Tayshia threw Cassie and Caelynn under the bus because when the one gal made the nameless accusations they felt that Cassie and Caelynn seemed the most nervous?  

Also, according to the tabs Tayshia was exclusively dating her ex-boyfriend up to the eve she left for filming. 

Esteemed Contributor

So I am couch ridden today so bored and looking things up.   Never-been-kissed-by-a-boy Heather and Cassie went to Biola University together, a Christian college in Los Angeles.  Clearly no drama there so that's why that wasn't addressed like the beauty queens were.

I think it's been discussed that Cassie was in another reality show.  That was a show following students there.  Here is a link to that article:  https://www.vulture.com/2019/02/the-bachelor-cassie-young-once.html

Honored Contributor

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

H.o.w is this show still on???

6E6410CE-11A7-4868-A1A4-6022E2D917F0.jpeg

Respected Contributor

The show is just mindless fun, nothing more. I think Colton chooses Cassie, the way he looks & talks about her...she's the one.

Honored Contributor

I can’t believe Cassie is leaving. I’m so sad.

Respected Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

I can’t believe Cassie is leaving. I’m so sad.

@OKPrincess 

I think she was too young to be on the show!  I thought the contestants had to be out of high school!

Trusted Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

The show is just mindless fun, nothing more. I think Colton chooses Cassie, the way he looks & talks about her...she's the one.

You're absolutely right that this is mindless fun for the masses.  I would think the women (and men when it's the Bachelorette) apply to be on the show for many different reasons.  They have a crush on the Bachelor and want to get to know him, they want to be on tv for the fun of it, they want to travel and get all the freebies and perks, they want an acting career and want to be discovered, they want to show their disdain for the show to make fun of it, and I think the fewest number are actually looking for a husband.

On GMA this morning Colton was interviewed and he said that people forget that they're watching my life.  He was trying to explain that viewers don't really get the emotional gravity of the situation.  Well all I have to say to Colton and the rest of the people who choose to find love that route if that is truly their honest intention. It's a bizarre way to find love so you have to accept all the tabloid stuff that comes with it

if you choose to be a spectacle in a very public way.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Honored Contributor

Twitter is everything tonight:

"You know who wouldn't have disappeared into the Portuguese countryside?"

Joe.jpg

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I hope Tayshia is the next bachelorette.  She’s gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

I don't know who thought Hannah B would be a good idea for the Bachelorette, but she can't string 3 words together in some instances and other instances she can't stop talking.  I thought Chris was going to walk out several times to remind her it was live tv.

She must already be packed and ready to go because her season airs in May.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN