Occasional Contributor

Colton's and Cassie's date - being left on a deserted island that's the size of a postage stamp with no trees, vegetation or shade - not my idea of fun. 

Respected Contributor

Demi is definitely headed to Paradise!

@astrodome, i said the same thing about Colton and Cassie's island--who wants to be in that heat with no shade (and as I type that, I realize how many different ways that can be taken).

If you get a kick out of how ridiculous the show is, I highly suggest the blog I hate green beans.  You can google for the link.  But I will warn you--it is a no spoiler zone!

Esteemed Contributor

Regarding Elise, I was thinking she may have been hoping Colton would stop her or try to talk her into staying.

As far as the girl who hadn't ever been "kissed by a boy", being she kept saying "by a boy", I'm guessing she's done other kissing, not just with a boy.

Esteemed Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Demi is definitely headed to Paradise!

@astrodome, i said the same thing about Colton and Cassie's island--who wants to be in that heat with no shade (and as I type that, I realize how many different ways that can be taken).

If you get a kick out of how ridiculous the show is, I highly suggest the blog I hate green beans.  You can google for the link.  But I will warn you--it is a no spoiler zone!

@DrKelli, thanks so much for the reminder of the blog.  I'd forgotten about that.  I headed over and read it and LOL'd at her description of Elyse's dress.  Very fun read.

Valued Contributor

What were Cassie and Colton doing in the bed??????

Honored Contributor

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

What were Cassie and Colton doing in the bed??????

We will see tonight maybe.

Honored Contributor

I  can't believe that 

Spoiler
Sydnie would wait until she flew all the way to Vietnam to decide to leave.  I know she was hoping for a one on one.
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor
Spoiler
Bye Demi!  See you in Paradise.

They are dropping like flies.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I gotta tell you, I might have laughed a little when Demi got hit in the face during the group date.

Respected Contributor

I wish the Bachelor/Bachelorette would have people on who are in their 30's (or older) with, hopefully, a bit more maturity.

Most of the girls on Colton's season seem to be on the level with high school students. 

The prospect of them becoming engaged and then marry is a scary proposition. 

What could go wrong with that scenario??????

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF