Respected Contributor

Did you hear they may make a new Bachelor 65yrs & older LOL I am in this will be fun. I gave up Bachelor half the time they never make it to marriage but this one I want to see. My 91yr FIL remarried & now he is 93yrs so I can't wait for this show, Yep he made 2 yrs of marriage so good for him he married up he had no money she does. Thought he was crazy but can't wait for this show

Honored Contributor

Re: The Bachelor 65yrs & older

I never watch the Bachelor or Bachelorette shows - yuck.  But I heard that this may be done with older people around my age -- so I am intrigued.  If so, I will have to tune it just to see how this goes.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

That would be interesting. I can not watch the one on now. 

Respected Contributor

I guess it depends on how old the women are.  I know they tried this in the beginning with a man in his 40's and all the women were still in their 20's.  Hopefully if they do this all the women will be age appropriate.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sissel 

This one could be very intresting ,,i hope  i might enjoy it more then these other ones !

About time something for those of us that are older..hope they don't mess it up!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

The Bachelor is one reality program I don't watch, but I would make an exception to check an "older" version of it out.  I would assume as far as the female hopefuls they'd have a variety of ages from the younger ones to the age appropriate ones.  That'd make it even more interesting I think.

Go old folks!!!

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I might even watch if they got cantankerous old people.  I have found older women often,much more critical and more prone to openly express jealously over other women of their age group. That could be quite entertaining.

Respected Contributor

👎

Valued Contributor

I've been hoping they would do this for a long time; there are a lot of sexy seniors out there - think Jane Fonda, Dyan Cannon - got to be similar women in the public.  I remember there was a bachelor type show that featured heavy weight women - I wish they would do that again also.  

Honored Contributor

Oh goodie!  A bunch of elderly people who think they are still hot!

To everything there is a season. . . or should be.