Honored Contributor

Re: The Bachelor 65yrs & older

Like all of reality tv I don't think it will have anything to do with reality.  It will be toned muscled and face-lifted women who theoretically look "younger" than they are and the toned tanned old dudes with a lot of gray hair and arrogance.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sooner, you forgot the beer belly men, old men. Seems like they can have a belly, but G__forbid if women have one!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

CPAP machine, snoring and getting up several times a night could throw cold water on fantasy suite night. 65+ women won't be walking out on the balcony right out of bed, stretch and look adorable. Instead of twirling hair and talking about themselves, the ladies could show photos of grandkids and little dog and kitty pets. The women could sit in the waiting room and brag about pensions, retirement funds and the size of their social security to prove they're the best catch.

This could be fun. And what fun forum chat. Hey, we may as well laugh. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

LOL I'm not intrigued.

Been there. Done that. It was called The Dating Game. And, with few exceptions, unless the other two women were dogs, the male contestants picked the youngest one.

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

@scatcat I didn't think about hot tub scene. I have a picture of California raisin characters in my mind. 

For cocktail evening date segments, where individuals sit in the lobby and wait to talk to Bachelor/ette, they'll have to make sure there's no reclining chairs or people will be snoozing.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

'm in for this can't wait I am almost that age and want to see how this goes  so funny yep i will never get a man at my age care less but this should be fun, we got to see this the bachelor is boring now can't wait

Respected Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

I wonder if the women will have to wear bikinis and have pillow fights like the bachelorettes have done in the past. Smiley Happy

Oh, yes, this show should get the ratings as viewers watch to see this train wreck unfold.

LOL! Thank YOU  for my first big ha ha of the day. Now I can't get that picture out of my head. Yikes. It's still early....think I'll put on my bikini and wake DH up with a pillowfight.