Esteemed Contributor

The Bachelor 1/9 possible spoilers

Anybody else watch tonight?  I'll give it one more week but if it is just going to be the Corinne show each week I'm done.   It would be great if the other girls on that group date had turned down his rose at the end of the episode.

Respected Contributor

Re: The Bachelor 1/9 possible spoilers

As I looked at the clock I knew there wouldn't be enough time for roses to be handed out at the end.  I felt kind of bad for Liz.  They finally had their talk but I think he couldn't get over that she didn't give him her number back when they were together.  Corrine is so young and immature, and way too pushy.  The group date with wedding pics/photos was a pretty lame idea, IMO.  I really did like his date with Vanessa, though.  She could be a serious contender.       

Super Contributor

I don't understand Liz's "reasoning".  In her little speech, she made reference that Nick needed to "fight" for her - where is that coming from?  He wanted your phone number and you wouldn't give it to him.  Also, she explained to him that she didn't give him her phone number because she "didn't know him".  Well, she had just had sex with him so I'm wondering what exactly does he have to do in order to get to know her. 

Also, I wouldn't want my daughter to have sex with someon she just met and then to go on national TV and make this known.  Why would someone publicize this - what is she expecting to get out of this.  I think it was a huge mistake on her part. 

Honored Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

As I looked at the clock I knew there wouldn't be enough time for roses to be handed out at the end.  I felt kind of bad for Liz.  They finally had their talk but I think he couldn't get over that she didn't give him her number back when they were together.  Corrine is so young and immature, and way too pushy.  The group date with wedding pics/photos was a pretty lame idea, IMO.  I really did like his date with Vanessa, though.  She could be a serious contender.       

I don't think Liz not giving him her number had anything whatsover to do with it.  It's the fact she slept with him at that wedding and he "just wasn't that into her".  He only asked for her number, IMO, as he didn't want to look like a real creep sleeping with her and not appearing as if he was interested.

Had she given him her number, he'd probably not even have contacted her.  She doesn't look like "his type" at all.  She's not at all ugly, but he's going to go for the hotter ones.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

I find Corinne to be trashy!!! I don't think he's all that into Liz- they have already slept together! Big mistake!! I usually like watching this show, I know it's just fluff, but I'm not loving this season at all.
Respected Contributor

Corinne reminds me of Olivia from Ben's season.  The way she flaunted her rose was really immature.  Let's remember--she still has a nanny, so she isn't very mature at all.  I'm hoping she won't last more than a couple more weeks.  She went right for his weakness, which is sex.  I'm really hoping that he throws her out of his room when she shows up there in the future.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Liz was there for her 15 minutes.  The producers probably contacted her to come on the show and she was just playing her part.

From what I've read Corinne's parents are totally on board with everything she's doing to snag Nick and think it's great, which says a lot about why Corinne is the way she is.  

I've read Reality Steve's final four so will make the next comment in spoiler in case anybody else has also read it.

Spoiler
Based on the kind of girls he seems to be really attracted to, the final one just doesn't seem to fit.  I'm thinking maybe he picked her to help his image?  It will be very interesting to see how the season plays out and the chemistry between the two of them.  Or he's really done playing around and really wants an adult relatonship.
Valued Contributor

I have been pleasantly surprised in that I actually like Nick this season. Didn't like him in any previous seasons.

I think he has matured (hope I'm not just being fooled) and may pick a "nice" mature girl, and settle down.  Corinne is super annoying, but there's one of those every season.  I don't see him with her in the long run.  The date with Danielle (?), the neo-natal nurse was really nice, just pleasant and life-like, no drama!  Monday nights are much nicer for me when the Bachelor/ette are on Smiley Happy)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:

I think Liz was there for her 15 minutes.  The producers probably contacted her to come on the show and she was just playing her part.

From what I've read Corinne's parents are totally on board with everything she's doing to snag Nick and think it's great, which says a lot about why Corinne is the way she is.  

I've read Reality Steve's final four so will make the next comment in spoiler in case anybody else has also read it.

Spoiler

I also read  reality steve's blog (between all the annoying pop ups and advertisements! Woman Frustrated) and it does seem Nick is looking for a more adult relationship this time. Based on the final 2 anyway!

Respected Contributor

I was not by any means a Nick fan but thought I'd watch for entertainment LOL.

Seems more likable than before maybe it's maturity.

I've not read Reality Steve....I really like Danielle the blonde he had a one on one with last night so I'm rooting for her.

Glad to see him send one night stand home and this Corrine is a horrible actress Smiley Tongue