Honored Contributor

Re: 👗👠 The BOLD & the BEAUTIFUL SEPTEMBER 2020 w/ SPOILERS 👠👗

[ Edited ]

@threecees wrote:

I guess very soon it will be the Zoey show for a week straight. Just read that

next Wed, Oct. 7, Zende returns.

Then Mon. Nov. 2, we are getting a new character in the form of Zoey's

sister. I don't remember ever hearing of her sister. 

Poor Carter. This is the best they can do for his character?

This fawning all over Zoey story will be snoozeville for me. 

That's pretty much it... The icing on a very badly baked cake... The bad story lines, the bad acting, Thomas as Scruffy 2, and now all Zoey all the time... Can't take it... Not sure I even want to try... General Hospital is looking like the better option...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deja vu wrote:

Oh my word... i believe this might have been the worst play'd out acting version of pain induced medication I've seen. The story line was already so weak.. and Steff's acting was terrible.                      I know she can portray her character much so better than that !!

@deja vu  So agree... The story line has been so contrived, pulled out of thin air. Not sure anyone becomes an addict that fast after a handful of pills. The acting has been laughable. Had they played this out over a little more time it might have been a little more believable, but at this point it's a virtual comedy...

Honored Contributor

Hope is back to wearing those oh-so-fashionable earth-mother schmattas.  If she and Steffy keep up the current looks, even Zoe might start looking good?  When does Dr. Finn earn his salary as an ER physician? 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deja vu wrote:

Oh my word... i believe this might have been the worst play'd out acting version of pain induced medication I've seen. The story line was already so weak.. and Steff's acting was terrible.                      I know she can portray her character much so better than that !!

I know, I know the acting was not that great but Steffy running around with the raggedy oversized sweatshirt and dirty hair saying "shut up,

shut up, shut up, shut up" wherever she was with Liam made up for it.

Cracked me up big time.

Esteemed Contributor

So where is Thomas during Steffy's breakdown? Still trying to mend things

over with Zoey or maybe taking Douglas to the playground? He should be

in more scenes, they are definitely not using him to his full potential.

The other day when Steffy left her place, Thomas would have never just

let Steffy go without tagging along to get Kelly back from Liam. He is 

ALWAYS ready to do battle with Liam but no they show him sitting with

Scruffy at her place. Not Thomas. Pretty much twiddling his thumbs.

He now just sits around or visits people and runs in and out of places. I

think he has told Zoey and Hope about Vinny and the wonderful gift he

has given to Kelly. Good thing Kelly didn't get to it first. Hope there will

soon be a good confrontation between him and Vinny, that is if Vinny is

still with the show.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, the guys today kinda stood there like 3 stooges. This was tough

for them to try and wrap this up with not being able to get close and

comfort Steffy. 

Why didn't Steffy start to go after the pills on the floor? Like she would

care if they landed on the floor. Dumb with Scruffy coming over to her

but not a pat on the shoulder or anything at the end.

Poor Thomas, again can't be a part of the intervention, has to stay and

keep Hope company. That Donna has lots of free time to always watch

the kids! So nice.

Super Contributor

I thought the same thing at the end. Poor Steffy was crying her heart out, and those 3 dweebs just stood there. I would be going over there and giving her a much needed hug. The heck with pandemic or whatever else! If you're really hurting, you need to feel a loved one's arms around you. That's just human. What are these writers thinking?

As for the three of them coming over to her home and confronting her, I personally felt like they were ganging up on her. If this how an intervention works? I agree with another person who asked about Thomas. Where is he in all this? Does one really become an addict after taking several pills after a prescription? This was a poorly written story line. If they were trying to get a point or social issue awareness across, it was greatly lost in translation. 

Honored Contributor

image001.jpg

I finally figured it out... In a cost cutting measure, the writers are only hired on a part time basis... They write one script a week... Then, a trained chimp trash rearranges the same lines five different ways so the actors are essentially saying the same thing all week long... And now, to save face, Liam is making his little PSA at the end of the show, you know, so we all know how socially relevant this crud is... Never mind that it totally lacks believability... I'm sorry, but I'm really beginning to hate this show... 

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched this week.  May watch Friday but I am sick to death of socially relevant life.

I'd like to check my financial holding without being confronted first with pages of trees, dolphins, and such.  I'd like to watch a movie or show without being beaten over the head about something.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I haven't watched this week.  May watch Friday but I am sick to death of socially relevant life.

I'd like to check my financial holding without being confronted first with pages of trees, dolphins, and such.  I'd like to watch a movie or show without being beaten over the head about something.

@Sooner  Isn't that the truth... All forms of media have replaced the pulpit, it seems... As for watching this show, lots of fast forward moments have been the only way to go... They truly need to learn how to mix things up and not focus so exclusively on a mere story line or two, especially when they're as poorly executed as this one has been...