Honored Contributor

Re: 👗👠 The BOLD & the BEAUTIFUL SEPTEMBER 2020 w/ SPOILERS 👠👗

Some pretty good acting from Steffy on Monday. She denied having a problem just like I'd expect someone to do in real life. When she dismissed the possibility that anything could have happened to her daughter while she was conked out, I was furious.

Honored Contributor

Smurf Liam really is out of control... He is not married to Steffi and the fact that they share a daughter aside, he made a choice and he has no right busting into her home, tearing it apart or reading her the riot act... The little weasel needs to live with his choice... It completely escapes me, not to mention gags me, how two attractive, successful women would have wanted his pint-size rump in the first place... 

Pin on art&design.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I disagree Liam & Steffy share a daughter & her safety is very much his business.  So he has a right to tell Steffy off. If this behavior continues then go & remove Kelly from her for her safety.                                                 

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

I disagree Liam & Steffy share a daughter & her safety is very much his business.  So he has a right to tell Steffy off. If this behavior continues then go & remove Kelly from her for her safety.                                                 

Different strokes... While he has the right to be concerned for his daughter, if any ex of mine came busting into my house uninvited and proceeded to tear the place up, I'd have called the cops and had him hauled away... Besides, it's not all about his daughter, it's about the fact that he can't quite let go of Steffi...

Honored Contributor

It would appear Thomas' entire redemption happened off-screen... Suddenly, he's a new man... He and Hope are getting along and even agreeing with each other... Now, he makes nice with the dreadful Zoey and he's just become an all around good guy... Interesting... I was hoping they'd redeem him but keep a few rough edges and it looks like they have, but things are, of course, always subject to change... Unless something does change, as far as we know, he wasn't aware of what was in Vinny's gift to Steffi and when he asked her, she only mentioned the teddy bear, not the pills... Now please, Thomas, I could learn to like the longer hair, but the facial hair needs to go...

Esteemed Contributor

Thought Douglas might find a four-leaf clover playing outside

by himself all day near the woods. Loved when Hope said to

play where she can see him then she sits on the couch with

her back to the door.

Was waiting for Liam to call and confront Finn. Soon Hope 

will come looking for Liam as he is out past his curfew!

Let the battle over Kelly begin. 

Valued Contributor

I really hate that cabin. With all the money they have they can't buy a normal house? Just weird. Thomas is dreaming about Hope again?

Super Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Some pretty good acting from Steffy on Monday. She denied having a problem just like I'd expect someone to do in real life. When she dismissed the possibility that anything could have happened to her daughter while she was conked out, I was furious.

Steffy's acting was outstanding today. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Heard Steffy mention her parents and how they are not around.

Why don't they recast Hunter Tylo already? Not sure why she

does not want to return, I read something regarding her arguing

with producers, others in the past. Maybe a money issue, who

knows. Would be nice for Steffy to have her Mother around. But

after all the involvement in the baby business and Taylor never

came back to answer for that mess.

But then look what they did with the recast of Ridge, or Scruffy

as we call him. From a fashionista father, makes sense since

they run the fashion house, to schlumpy Scruffy now, who doesn't

shave or shower, as it looks to us.

See if Ridge is concerned. After all he is planning a sober wedding

these days and letting Quinn run the show. Busy father.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@threecees  To tell you the truth, I'm already tired of this story line... I was tired of it from the time it was clear where they were going... Not at all interested in another kid focused or child custody story line... Not interested in seeing Steffi 'overcome her addiction'... Not interested in watching Wee Liam over-acting for the next six months, as he goes back and forth between the two idiotic women who, for whatever reason, want him... A recast Doc in the mix might be welcome, but she'd just want to enter the battle royal for Scuzzy Scruffy... Unbelievable what lousy taste in men these women have... Who'd have ever thought there'd be such slim pickins' out west...