Honored Contributor

It's on Ovation Saturday at eight. Those who like period mystery/detective shows that are softer should like this one.

Trusted Contributor
Just wanted to let fans of this series know that Season Four begins today (Saturday) at 8 pm. Many thanks to the posters who recommended this tv series and the books they are based upon. I have enjoyed them all!
Super Contributor

IF you missed the cliff-hanger ending last week, it is repeated tonight @7. Must see TV.

Ovation has the first 6 seasons! YAY! I get FB updates from the show and a lot of behind the scenes articles on FB but have to be careful not to read any spoilers. I want to savor every minute of this program in order.

Here's one of my Christmas presents {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}:

Trusted Contributor

Murdoch Mysteries is available for streaming if you have Amazon Prime or AcornTV. I've never gotten in to this series. If you like mysteries, I highly recommend AcornTV. It's now $4.99 a month( I have a year's subscription for $30). There is a 30 day free trial. It has everything from Prime Suspect to Midsomer Murders. It also has some quirky series that I love like Cracker and The Last Detective.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Super Contributor

Here's something else Murdoch fans might enjoy. This web spoof, The Murdoch Effect" was produced in Canada and is quite funny. You don't have to "Subscribe" to anything. Just click in the box showing a frame from the next episode to continue. :

http://www.ovationtv.com/the-murdoch-effect-a-web-series/

New Contributor
I too love this show! Interesting, but also calming. Back to a simpler time. Could someone tell me what FB is?
Super Contributor
On 1/18/2014 novato said: I too love this show! Interesting, but also calming. Back to a simpler time. Could someone tell me what FB is?

Facebook. Murdoch Mysteries (The Canadian name) has a page there and constantly post photos from the shoots and interviews with the stars. You can check the page without "Liking" it, but if you "LIKE" it, the updates will appear on your newsfeed. Love opening up my FB page and seeing Yannick Bisson. Smile

New Contributor
Of course that's what FB is! Duh! Thanks so much!