Honored Contributor

Re: 👀 The Americans - 5th Season 👀

@jaxs mom wrote:

This isn't the final season, there is one more season after this, in 2018. I don't understand the fascination with Martha. 

@jaxs mom, I could have sworn this was the last season. As for Martha I feel sorry for her. She was used by Phillip, she fell in love with "Clark" and her life was never the same. She was shipped off to Russia to a place foreign to her in speech and culture, having to leave behind all her family, friends, and everything she had. She got a raw deal. The best that can be said for her is at least she's not dead!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2

Alison is also a semi regular on the series Imposters.  She speaks w/a British accent on it.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom

I thought this was the last season.  Checked & discovered season 6 will be the finale season.

Thank you for the heads up!

Honored Contributor

LOVE this show.

O/T I do NOT feel sorry for Martha at all.  She was a traitor to this country. 

Esteemed Contributor

Just occurred to me (finally watching last week's episode) that Phillip's FBI neighbor is very friendly (and inquisitive) with both of the kids.  I'm wondering if the FBI is already on to them or whether they are trying to turn the son into an American spy (or double agent).

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

Just occurred to me (finally watching last week's episode) that Phillip's FBI neighbor is very friendly (and inquisitive) with both of the kids.  I'm wondering if the FBI is already on to them or whether they are trying to turn the son into an American spy (or double agent).

Or if the FBI neighbor new lover is a Russian spy?

Honored Contributor

Not important to the plot, just an observation by me. After the dinner with Elizabeth and Philip, Stan like a gentleman opens the car door for his date. The "old married" couple, Elizabeth gets her own door! Oh to be at the beginning of new love! I hope Stan's girlfriend doesn't turn out to be a Russian spy. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am so sick of Paige I literally gagme.gifon her scenes.  Then again, once she read that one section about her from her spiritual advisor's diary, I think she will either turn 100% or become a Mata Hari. Smiley LOL